Humanatic created a software program for companies so they can monitor their incoming phone calls. The company hires people worldwide to listen to the calls, answer questions, and provide the company with a way to analyze the calls. The company uses human intelligence and computer-generated algorithms that provide reports and statistics to the clients. Afterward, the client’s can use this information to make changes in the way they do business.
How to Join the Company:
- In order to join the company, they require you to have a verified PayPal account.
- To register with the company, you’ll need to log into your PayPal account from their sign up screen. This proves that your account is verified and Humanatic can work with you.
How Does the Company Pay?
- The company pays every Tuesday. You’ll need to request payment on Monday before noon in order to be paid on Tuesday. If you don’t get your request in on time, you’ll be paid the following week.
- Depending on the level you are at, you’ll earn $1 to $4.50 an hour to start. After working for the company, you can advance to higher paying positions.
- You’ll need $10 in your account to request a payout.
The Pros of working for Humanatic:
- You are able to make your own hours and work as much or as little as you like.
- The work is easy to do and the pay is the only benefit I can see working for this company.
- People enjoy listening to the phone calls and find it relaxing.
- You don’t need any special skills to work for this company.
- This is a worldwide company and you can listen to phone call anywhere.
The Cons of working for Humanatic:
- The pay is very low and not much room for advancement.
- You need to review 100 calls to make $1.
- You’ll need to be online for long hours to make $20 for reviewing calls.
- At times it feels like the other people who work there aren’t real people.
- The company deducts your pay when you classify the calls incorrectly, you are penalized three times your pay.
- Many times you are cheated out of taking calls.
- Many of the auditors are incompetent and don’t know how to review the calls.
- The company can deduct triple the amount of a call out of the money you’ve earned.
- They don’t give you an idea of how long it will take or how many reviews you need to do, in order to reach the next level.
- It takes a lot of time to earn a few cents for the calls you listen to. Many times people don’t say why they are calling and it takes a long time to determine why they have called.
- The calls are consistent and you’ll not receive calls back to back. It can take a long time before more calls start coming in.
Humanatic is a legitimate company to work for. However, this company doesn’t pay more than a few cents to listen to phone calls. If a person doesn’t categorize the call correctly, they are penalized. The company will deduct three times the amount of the call from their pay. If you were paid $0.01 to listen to the call, the company will deduct $0.04 from your account if it is wrong. The only real benefit that I can see is the flexible hours. Furthermore, you won’t earn but a few dollars a week listening to calls from this company. They have a very high turn over rate and people don’t stay long because of the pay and how much money they deduct from their accounts.