Mingle Cash is a website that pays you to browse online. While surfing online, Mingle Cash will display the company’s banner or pop up ads on your browser. You’re paid to let them play and review the ads as your work online.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll need to create an account with Mingle Cash and enter your information.
- Afterward, you’re required to download a toolbar browser extension from Mingle Cash.
- As you surf the web and work online an ad will pop up under the toolbar extension.
- The ads only appear when you are working online and not playing a game or watching a film.
- After becoming a member you are encouraged to invite your friends.
- The referrals that sign up for your account will be part of your viewing downline.
- As long as you view 10 ads each day, you are entitled to earn revenue from your viewing downline.
How Do You Earn on the Site?
- Mingle Cash doesn’t actually pay you directly for viewing the ads that appear on your screen.
- Mingle Cash uses your downline referrals to pay you. Therefore, the money you actually earn on Mingle Cash isn’t from your work, but from the work people in your downline do.
- Each referral in your downline must watch 10 ads a day in order for you to earn on the site.
- The more members in your downline, the higher earning you’ll make on the site.
- You are not only earning from your own downline, but you also earn from your referrals downline as well.
Problems With the Site:
- The site has a very unreliable way of earning money. You won’t earn for any of the work you do on the site.
- The only money you earn on the site is from the work other people do. You rely on their work to earn your money.
- If a person doesn’t sign on and watch 10 ads each day, you won’t be paid, no matter how many ads you watch.
- If you don’t have any referrals, and your referrals don’t have referrals, it will be harder for your referrals and you to earn from this site.
- This is a referral based earning site and if your referrals aren’t active, you won’t earn.
About the Site:
- The site was created on May 19, 2017, and is a new site. The site only took a one year contract and will expire on May 19, 2018.
- The owner of the company is hiding his identity and the location of the company.
This is not a reliable way to earn money online. The company relays on a referral based earning system for people to be paid. If you don’t have any downline referrals, you won’t earn on this site. Here is why this site is a dangerous site to join.
- The owner of the site hides his online identity and where he is from.
- There is no place of business or even a business address listed on the site.
- The videos he has created use a set of twins that do online advertising for Fiverr and other scam websites.
- The payment system is based on referrals and if you don’t have referrals, you’ll never earn on this site.
- This is a new company and has only been online for less than a year. Furthermore, the website will expire in May of 2018. There isn’t much chance that the site will be renewed.
- The landing page of the website screams scam when you first open it up. This is a typical scam site landing page that uses women and a video to get you to join.