Inbox 2 Cash pays you to read emails. The company sends you an email to read. Once you click on the ad and read the ad, you’ll earn $0.01 or each email. The company has a referral program where you earn extra money on the site by referring your friends.
How Does the Site Work?
- Create an account on the site and verify your email address.
- The company then starts sending emails to your email address. Open the emails and be paid $0.01 to $0.05 for each email.
- Refer friends and earn 30% commission. The site pays you a commission on how much money your referrals earn.
- Join the Premium membership and earn more for reading emails.
- When your email is verified, you’re paid $1.00 for joining the site.
- The website is a high-risk site and only has a 21% rating on the site. This makes the site dangerous and not trustworthy.
- The site opened on 11 January 2017, and the owner of the site lives in Panama and uses a PO Box for his address.
- The site is registered using a VoIP phone number from Skycom Communications.
- The owner hides his information and registers the site in the United States.
- The site uses an expired HTTP SSL certificate. cPanel Inc. does not authorize the use of the certificate.
How Does the Site Pay?
- The company pays through PayPal and Payza. They are planning on adding Skrill to the payment page.
- The minimum cash out on the site is $5.00.
Complaints About the Site:
- People reached payout and submitted their payment request to the company. However, it is over 8 months and the company still hasn’t paid.
- The company’s TOS doesn’t mention a deadline or date they will pay the people who work on the site.
- After submitting my points to be paid, the company never sent my payment. No matter how many emails are sent to the company, they don’t respond.
- The site is a total waste of time and won’t pay people for the work they do on the site.
- When you get close to payout, the company stops sending emails to read. They prevent you from reaching payout and cashing out on the site.
- The administrator on the account won’t answer the emails people send. If you send too many emails to the site, your email account is blocked.
- Once a person reaches the $5.00 limit on the site, there is no way to cash out.
- The site has removed the contact information so nobody can contact the site again.
- When first joining the site, you’d earn $0.04 a day for the 4 emails they sent to your account. However, this doesn’t continue and they stop sending emails when your account balance reaches $4.25 or more.
- On the site the owner tells you up front there is no need to log into your account unless you are requesting a payout. That alone is a red flag that indicates the owner is afraid for you to see he isn’t paying the people.
This is a high-risk site that can’t be trusted. The site won’t pay people for reading emails and therefore, this is a SCAM. The site is registered in Panama and uses a VoIP service for their contact number. Furthermore, on the site, they have listed they paid out $0.00 to the people who work there. It is virtually impossible to contact the administrator of the site and if you send too many contact message, your blocked from sending more. I wouldn’t advise joining this site and expecting to be paid. This won’t happen and they have never sent out a payment yet.