Inbox 2 Cash pays you to read emails. The company sends you an email to read. Once you click on the ad and read the ad, you’ll earn $0.01 or each email. The company has a referral program where you earn extra money on the site by referring your friends.
How Does the Site Work?
- Create an account on the site and verify your email address.
- The company then starts sending emails to your email address. Open the emails and be paid $0.01 to $0.05 for each email.
- Refer friends and earn 30% commission. The site pays you a commission on how much money your referrals earn.
- Join the Premium membership and earn more for reading emails.
- When your email is verified, you’re paid $1.00 for joining the site.
- The website is a high-risk site and only has a 21% rating on the site. This makes the site dangerous and not trustworthy.
- The site opened on 11 January 2017, and the owner of the site lives in Panama and uses a PO Box for his address.
- The site is registered using a VoIP phone number from Skycom Communications.
- The owner hides his information and registers the site in the United States.
- The site uses an expired HTTP SSL certificate. cPanel Inc. does not authorize the use of the certificate.
How Does the Site Pay?
- The company pays through PayPal and Payza. They are planning on adding Skrill to the payment page.
- The minimum cash out on the site is $5.00.
Complaints About the Site:
- People reached payout and submitted their payment request to the company. However, it is over 8 months and the company still hasn’t paid.
- The company’s TOS doesn’t mention a deadline or date they will pay the people who work on the site.
- After submitting my points to be paid, the company never sent my payment. No matter how many emails are sent to the company, they don’t respond.
- The site is a total waste of time and won’t pay people for the work they do on the site.
- When you get close to payout, the company stops sending emails to read. They prevent you from reaching payout and cashing out on the site.
- The administrator on the account won’t answer the emails people send. If you send too many emails to the site, your email account is blocked.
- Once a person reaches the $5.00 limit on the site, there is no way to cash out.
- The site has removed the contact information so nobody can contact the site again.
- When first joining the site, you’d earn $0.04 a day for the 4 emails they sent to your account. However, this doesn’t continue and they stop sending emails when your account balance reaches $4.25 or more.
- On the site the owner tells you up front there is no need to log into your account unless you are requesting a payout. That alone is a red flag that indicates the owner is afraid for you to see he isn’t paying the people.
This is a high-risk site that can’t be trusted. The site won’t pay people for reading emails and therefore, this is a SCAM. The site is registered in Panama and uses a VoIP service for their contact number. Furthermore, on the site, they have listed they paid out $0.00 to the people who work there. It is virtually impossible to contact the administrator of the site and if you send too many contact message, your blocked from sending more. I wouldn’t advise joining this site and expecting to be paid. This won’t happen and they have never sent out a payment yet.
3 thoughts on “Inbox 2 Cash Review – Legit or Scam”
Inbox2Cash is indeed a scam site. I was a user and had made a claim for payment which is never paid until today. The best joke of all is that there is no one attending to your appeal,etc.
Yes, you are so correct. The site is a scam site and basically just collects email addresses to sell off to make money. I am sorry you were scammed by this site, There are so many of these types of sites online today it would take a long time to report them all. I try to write up legitimate reviews and also scam reviews so people have a fighting chance to find a good company to work for and actually be paid.
Thanks again for sharing another scam site. I have come across this site quite often, as I am not so interested in the web design, I didn’t think of joining the site. I have just checked on the website, they show that there are more than 20,000 members now, and total paid is $0. I thought some website owners might just play around with the figures, but the owner of this site doesn’t even bother about that. So, this is another site to stay away.