Kellogg’s Family Rewards is a great way to earn a little extra when you buy Kellogg’s products. On most of Kellogg’s product you’ll now see on the box top Kellogg’s rewards. Inside the box top you’ll find a redemption code that you can earn points from. Just visit the Kellogg’s Family Rewards site and enter this code into your account. The more products you purchase, the more redemption points you accumulate. These points can later be traded for coupons or gift cards.
How Does It Work?
- Sign up for an account at Kellogg’s Family Rewards. The only requirements are your email and home address.
- Each time you shop and buy a Kellogg’s product, look for the rewards code inside the box. You’ll find the rewards codes on snacks, cereal, and crackers. The code is a 16 digit number that must be entered in the account to receive the points.
- You can either enter the points in your online account or send them in on your cell phone.
What Can You Receive From Kellogg’s Rewards:
Once you accumulated enough points you can trade your points for:
- Gift cards
- Discounts on various products and services
- Saving on vacations
- Sweepstakes & instant wins drawings
- Toys & games
- $100 discount on your next Delta vacation package
- Gift cards for Starbucks and Lowe’s
How to Earn Extra Points:
- Add your CVS Drug store card and receive 100 bonus points from Kellogg’s. This adds your rewards points to your account automatically so you don’t need to upload your receipt. Each time you shop at CVS and purchase a Kellogg’s product the rewards points are associated with your CVS card and automatically credit to your Kellogg’s account.
- Connect the Albertsons UPromise key tag to your Kellogg’s account and receive 1,000 bonus points.
- If you shop at Sam’s Club all you need to do is visit the Freeosk Sample Booth and collect your free Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats.
- Receive 280 points when you register for Kellogg’s Family Rewards program. You can enter the following promo codes into your account and receive the bonus points.
- EARNGREATREWARDS = 20 points
- HOWITWORKS20PNTS – 20 points
- EARNSWEETREWARDS – 50 points
- HAPPYVDAYFROMKFR – 50 points
- KFRSHARETHANKS20 = 20 Points
- KFRTHANKYOU50PTS – 50 points
- MAGICOFBREAKFAST – 20 points
- NUTRITIONINABOWL – 50 points
This is an excellent redemption program that Kellogg’s has. You can earn points for buying Kellogg’s products. Afterwards, turn your points into gift cards, discounts, savings, and to purchase electronics and other items Kellogg’s offers. Keep in mind that most Kellogg’s redemption points are 50 to 100 points depending on the products you purchase. This will take time to accumulate points in your account and turn the points into rewards or gift cards.