TrendSource is a company who hires mystery shoppers that live in the United States, Canada, and the UK. The company has a very stringent hiring process that all applicants much go through in order to work for them. This ensures that they only hire the most qualified mystery shoppers for their clientele.
How to Become A Mystery Shopper:
- In order to apply for the job, you must be 18 years of age and have an internet connection.
- You’ll need a way to capture pictures and upload them to the site. You can use a digital camera or your smartphone for this. I’d recommend using your smartphone and not taking a camera with you to the shops you visit.
- The company requires each person to have an EIN number (employer identification number). These are easy to acquire and you can apply for and receive one online.
- Go to the website and fill out the application form. You’ll need to supply the company with your basic information, and demographic location.
- After completing the application, you’re required to verify your EIN number.
- Afterward, you’re required to take a skills screening test which helps the company further identify your demographic location.
- The last step in the application process is taking and passing the certification program.
- Once you have completed all these steps and passed, you’ll be accepted into the program. At this time you’ll have access to the job available in your area and you can start working to complete the mystery shopping jobs and be paid for your time.
What Type of Jobs Does the Company Require You to Do?
- Mystery Shopping: As a mystery shopper, you’ll be required to take pictures of the store and evaluate the staff and its performance.
- Inspections: You will visit a store and identify and take pictures of the problems that you find.
- Audits: This requires you to visit certain stores and make sure the store is displaying the products correctly.
- Surveys: This is a bit different, here you will speak with customers at the market and ask them questions about the store and the staff.
How Does the Company Pay?
- The company pays its mystery shoppers twice a month.
- If you live in the US the money can be directly deposited into your account or a check is mailed to your home address.
- If you live in Canada or the UK, the company sends your money to your PayPal account.
This is a legitimate US company that hires mystery shoppers that live in the United States, Canada, and the UK. You are hired by the company and must complete a training course before you’re allowed to start working. The company does require that each mystery shopper supply an EIN number to work for the company.
This is an excellent company to work for and if you like shopping, it is the perfect opportunity to earn a part-time to full-time income each month. This will also depend on your demographic location and how many jobs are available in your area. If you live in a larger demographic location, there’ll be more jobs available for you to complete.
2 thoughts on “TrendSource Review – Legit or Scam”
I always find the job of mystery shopper interesting and exciting, though I have not really seen any, but only seen it on movies. I am not living in any of the countries listed, but I am sure someone will benefit from your post. As you said, I think this can be considered a good full-time or part-time job. I wonder if there is such opportunity available in my country.
This type of work is fun, interesting, and companies pay you for your time and feedback. I think you are right, if people live in an area and can do this part time they can earn an extra income each month.