BeerMoney Forum is a forum site where people gather together to talk about making money online. They introduce new money making programs that talk about the pros and cons of working for each program. People on the forum post comments concerning the different sites and tell others their experience they’ve had, working on each of the sites.
How Does It Work?
- You register with the site and create a user account.
- After your account is confirmed, you are free to post on the different forum topics.
- The site pays you in BMF currency. It takes 1000 BMF coins to earn $1 on the site.
- You can earn coins for posting a new topic in the paid topic areas. For each new topic you post, you’ll earn 50 BMF coins.
- Each hour you are allowed to post 3 new topics. Once you’ve reached your 3 topic limit for the hour, you must wait 1 hour before posting a new topic again.
- You can also earn BMF coins for commenting on different topics on the site. The coins are paid to your account if you respond to a topic in the paid topic area. You’ll earn 20 BMF coins for each comment you make that is +100 characters. You can only post 3 comments in an hour. Afterwards, you need to wait 1 hour before posting a new comment.
- You can offer the people on the forum, tutorials that you’ve written. The tutorials can be free or you can charge a fee to receive your tutorial.
- The site will reward you each time you report a member who has sent you an unsolicited private message.
- Each time a person likes one of your comments, the person pays you 5 BMF coins from his account.
- In the site they have a marketplace. Member, offer work to others on the site. You have the opportunity to earn extra BMF coins for completing the task posted. Once you’ve completed the task the member who’s posted this task pays you the coins to your account.
- You may also earn rewards and coins on the site for entering into the different contest.
- The site has a referral program. If a person signs up under your referral link, you earn 1,000 BMF coins.
- The site has many paid areas you can earn from. Furthermore, this is an excellent opportunity to learn about investing, the different types of crypto currencies, programs that pay you to write, take surveys, use apps, and pay to click on links and ads.
- The forum has recently added a drawing that is held once a week. You can enter in the drawing. Each ticket you purchase will cost you 10 BMF coins. The drawing will award 3 winners each week the prize money.
How Does the Company Pay?
- Once your account reaches 1000 BMF coins you can request payout. The coins are transferred to the owner of the site. He converts the coins and sends your payment to your PayPal account.
- You will need to pay the PayPal charges, so it is necessary to send the coins to the owner to pay these charges. In order to receive $1 in your PayPal account, this will cost you 1,034 coins. It is better to wait until you have 5,046 coins so that you pay less in coins to receive the money in your PayPal account.
- The larger your payment, the less coins you’ll need to send, in order to receive your money. It is better to wait till your account reaches 5000 + coins before requesting payment.
What Are People Saying About BeerMoney Forum?
- When the site first opened there was no limitation to the number of comments and threads you created each day. Over time, this changed, and you were limited to 25 new threads and 25 new comments each day. This was calculated so you could earn 1,000 coins for your daily activities on the site. However, this changed again and you were limited to 5 new threads and 5 new comments an hour. After reaching this limitation, you were required to wait 1 hour before posting and earning again.
- Recently this has changed again on the site. The owner shut down the site for over a week due to some personal problems. The site wasn’t shut down or closed, but the owner stopped the earnings program on the site. Afterwards, the owner reopened up the earnings program on the site, but changed the rules and payment again. Now you can only post 3 comments per hour and you’re paid 15 coins for each comment. Furthermore, you can only post 3 new threads per hour and you’re paid 20 coins for each new thread.
- In the past, there was a floating system where you could make up to 25 coins for a comment and up to 30 coins for a new thread. This was calculated by the system and each new comment and thread earned a different amount.
- In the past each member was rewarded coins for logging into the forum each day. This has recently been discontinued and you no longer receive the coins for signing into the site each day.
- The site is still paying, however it is taking longer to earn from the site. This makes it harder to cash out and be paid for the work on the site. In the past it would take one or two days to earn 1,000 coins and this was enough, to cash out on the site. Today, it takes up to 3 or 4 days to earn the 1,000 coins.
This is a legitimate paying site that pays you to post on the forum. Each member is awarded BMF coins for their participation. The coins are converted to US dollars and the money is sent to your PayPal account. The site is a passive income site that allows you to earn $1 every couple of days for posting comments and threads on the forum.
This is an excellent site if you’re new to working online. The forum has many topics and reviews of sites that pay you to work online. I like the layout and format of the forum and feel this is an excellent way to gain knowledge about working online. The site has changed the payment structure 3 times in the past 2 months. The owner is trying hard to keep the site legitimate and pay all the members for the work they do. I have to give him credit because he is young, created this site, and operates it alone. He is doing an excellent job of paying its members for posting on the forum.
Do you happen to work on this forum? What are your thought about the forum? I’d love to hear what you have to say in the comments below.
Post was updated on April 2, 2018. The earning have increased on the site and the updates reflect this. Furthermore, the site is now holding weekly drawings.