Appen is a company who hires people to work online in various types of jobs. The company is always looking for a few good people to fill various jobs. If you’d like a job doing:
- Audio Quality Assurance Specialist
- Data collection
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Technology
- Native Speaker
- Project Management
- Pronunciation Specialist
- Social Media Evaluator
- Speech Evaluator
- Web Search Evaluator
The company has hired freelancers from around the world to fill various types of job. Many of the people who work for Appen have been there as a full-time or part-time employee for more than a year.
The company has salary positions and non-salary positions. People are happy working for the company and have shared their views on the job.
Working at Appen Pros:
- Remote work and flexibility in working hours.
- Many interesting projects to work on and excellent clients to work with.
- This is a challenging dynamic environment and makes it easy to work for the company.
- The company has intelligent and thoughtful leadership.
- Best work online job that people have found.
- The company pays well for the jobs you complete.
- This is an excellent telecommuting job and you have flexible hours you can work.
- There is very little stress working for this company.
- The company offers great work and the work you do is detailed.
- It is easy to earn $100 from this company for the jobs you perform.
- This is a great company to work for if you’re a student or stay at home mom. The hours are flexible and you can choose what time you work each day. As long as you work 4 hours a day and 19 hours a week there is no problem at all.
Working at Appen Cons:
- The company doesn’t give pay increases.
- You need to do your own taxes.
- The company doesn’t offer benefits.
- The response time for emails is slow at times.
- Some jobs you can only work 4 hours per day and 19 hours per week.
- Some jobs require you to complete a large number of tasks. You are required to make judgment calls and at times the company disagrees with your call.
- You need to keep track of how many hours you work per week. If you exceed the 19-hour limit, the company sends you a warning.
- At times their computer system glitches and it is hard to find help.
- This is very similar to temp jobs and you could only be hired for a short time.
This is a fantastic company to work for and the company is legitimate and pays its employees. The job hours are flexible and it is easy to choose the time you work each day. The jobs are interesting and many people have worked for this company for years. The only problem in working for them is the fact you’re responsible for your own taxes and they don’t offer benefits.
The company has so many job opportunities which let their employees choose their own working hours. Furthermore, the jobs are interesting, the clients are exceptional, and it is a pleasure to work with this company. There is a wide verity of jobs to choose from and it makes it fun to work for this company.