The Checkout 51 App is only available in the US and Canada. You can download the app to your smartphone from the Google Play Store or the App Store. You can earn cash back each time you take a picture of your store receipt and upload it to the app. The free grocery saving app helps you save money each week on your favorite brands you buy. There is no need to clip store coupons when you use this app.
Furthermore, if you live in Canada, Checkout 51 is looking to hire a few talented people to join their team. The company has great benefits, work opportunities, and a modern office for you to work in.
How Does It Work:
- Download the app and installed it on your smartphone or tablet. Register with the company and start scanning your store receipts.
- You can save money by browsing the weekly offers that are updated every Thursday.
- Buy the product from any store you shop at.
- Take a picture of your receipt and upload it to the app to redeem the offers.
- Each time you purchase one of the items listed on the site, the site credits your account for the amount shown.
- You can save money by shopping at CVS, Target, and even Walmart.
- The company has coupons for every category to help you save money.
- You can view your saving in your account and see how much money you’ve saved buying the items listed on the site.
- When you are in a store shopping, the app will deliver you money saving ideas and coupons.
How Do They Pay:
- Once the company verifies your purchases, the saving is added to your account. When your account reaches $20, they’ll mail you a check.
This is a legitimate app and website that pays you to scan your store receipts each time you shop. Your receipt is compared against the items listed for the week and each time you purchase one of the items, the discount is added to your account. The site offers you many ways you can save money each week when you shop. This is an excellent company and they send you a check when you have saved $20. However, this offer is only valid in the US and Canada.