The Google Opinion Reward App was created by the Google Survey team. You’ll answer quick surveys to earn Google Play Store credits. The app normally sends you a survey once a week depending on the information you supplied when filling out your application. The app will send you a notification to your phone when a survey is ready for you to take.
How Does It Work:
- Download and install the app from the Google Play store.
- Open the app and fill in your profile information.
- When the survey fits your profile information, Google will send a notification to your phone.
- You’ll complete the short survey and be rewarded money in your Google Play account.
How Does it Pay:
- Each short survey you complete earns you up to $1.00 in your Google Play account. After completing the survey, Google credits your account with the money you’ve earned.
- You can redeem this money anytime at the Google Play store.
What Are People Saying About This App:
- There are a few people who don’t get a lot of surveys from the app. They are still wondering why some people receive more surveys than others.
- People love this app and the fact that Google will credit their account so they can download other apps, music, or videos.
- Some of the surveys are much longer than others, and it seems you still get the same credit in your account.
- It can take a long time before Google will send you a notification that you have a survey to take.
This is a legitimate app that sends credit to your Google Play account. You’ll take short surveys to earn up to $1.00 in your account. You can then use the money in your Google Play account to purchase new apps, music, and videos. People seem to love this app and the fact that they can take short surveys to earn credit in their Google Play account.