Cash4Essays buys your old essays from you. If you have an old high school or college essays lying around, don’t throw them away. Upload your old essays to the site. The site will review your essays and offer to buy them from you. There is no need to wait for someone to buy your essays; you’re paid immediately from the site.
How to Join:
- Create an account by entering your email address and password.
- After entering your information, you’re taken directly to your dashboard. There you can upload as many essays as you want. The system keeps track of all your essays in the database.
How Does it Work:
- Your uploaded essays are reviewed by the site. Each essay the site accepts, you’re paid $2.
- The site has a referral program that pays you 10% for each essay they buy from your referral’s.
- The site pays for your essays by PayPal.
About the Site:
- The site was established on 13-March 2015.
- The site is registered to eNom, Inc.
This is a legitimate paying site to upload and sell all your old school essays. The site pays you $2 for each essay they accept. Furthermore, you can earn an additional 10% on every essay your referral’s sells.
- Essays are viewed in the order received. Many essays are uploaded to the site each day. This can take several weeks to several months before the site can evaluate and accept your essays.
- Once the site accepts your essays, the payment amount is entered into your dashboard. Each month the site has a budget and can only buy a certain number of essays they’ve accepted. Therefore, you’ll need to wait for your payment.
- The process is slow for evaluating, accepting, and paying for your submitted essays.
- Some people wait 4 to 6 months to receive payment for their essays.
So, if you don’t mind waiting for your essays to be reviewed and paid, this is an excellent site to earn a few dollars on your old essays sitting around your home.
1 thought on “Cash4Essays Review: Legit or Scam”
Cash4Essay is a great website to make some bucks. I heard about it earlier but I was not aware about it much. Thanks to your blog, now I’m more informed about it.
LikeLiked by 1 person