InfluEarn is a get paid to (GPT) website that will pay you for completing tasks, giving your opinion, or downloading and installing apps on your mobile device. The site has a referral program that will pay you $20 each time one of your friends clicks on your referral link and joins the site. The website has different task walls you can visit to earn money by completing the tasks. Some of the tasks will pay you up to $30 for completing the task. You can also earn money for writing promotional posts, submitting a video to YouTube, submitting a post to Instagram, Facebook, and even Twitter. When you register and sign up with the site, you will earn $25 instantly in your account.
How Does This Work?
- You will need o visit the website and create your account.
- The site requires that you supply them with your full name, create a username, add your email address, and create a password.
- The website does not verify your information and once you submit the information to the website, you are asked to log into your account using your username and password that you entered.
- The website will direct you to your dashboard.
- On the dashboard, you can see that the site has given you a credit of $25 for signing up to the site.
- The dashboard has a place for you to add your payment method.
- You will see that the site is offering a referral contest. The winner of the referral contest can earn $144.000 for referring the most people to the site. You’ll need to click on the link for the full details of the referral contest.
- When you first join the site and complete 5 different tasks the same day the site offers you a $200 bonus when you cash out.
- On the dashboard, you will find your referral link. Here you can copy and share the referral code in an email to your friends, on your social media sites, or share it with different groups on Facebook.
- Each time a person clicks on your referral link, you’ll earn $2 in your account. However, if a person clicks on your referral link and joins the site, you’ll earn an extra $10.
The Referral Program:
- On the homepage of the website, it states that you will earn $20 each time a person signs up to the site using your referral code.
- In another section on the homepage, the site says that you will earn $15 each time a person signs up and uses your referral code.
- On the dashboard of the site it states that each time a person clicks on your referral link, you’ll earn $2. If the person signs up to the site after clicking on your referral link, you’ll earn $10.
- The site is very unclear about how much they are paying you for referring your friends to the site.
How Can You Earn Money?
- The dashboard has different ways for you to earn money.
- When you refer a friend to the site, you’ll earn $10.
- If you receive clicks on your link, you’ll earn $2.
- When you complete a survey, you’ll earn $30.
- If you create and post a YouTube video the site will pay you $50.
- If you download and install apps, you will earn $20.
What You Need To Know About The Site:
- You can sign up with any email address and username you choose. The site does not care if the email address is a valid email address or not. They allow anyone to join the site without verifying the email address. I joined the site and enter the email address of firstname.lastname@example.org. This is not a legitimate email address which proves the site does not care what email address you use.
- The homepage of the website is misleading. In one area they claim that you will earn $20 for each person you refer to the site. Just below this, the site says you will earn $15 for each person who joins the site. However, when you go to your dashboard the site is offering you $2 for each click you receive on your referral link and $10 for each person who signs up to the site. This is very misleading and does not actually tell you how much you can earn.
- When you visit the 30$ TaskWall all you will find is a sponsored top offer of the day task to complete. The site says they will pay you $100 for completing this task. They do not have offers for you to complete, surveys to take, or even apps that you can download and install on your mobile device. The site basically wants you to promote your referral link and get other people to sign up to the site.
- The promotional posts section on the dashboard will give you two different ads that you can post on your social media sites. The ads are promoting the site and you will need to use your referral code when posting the ads.
- If you want to earn money by submitting a video to YouTube, you must follow the text that is supplied to you. They will give you special tags that must be added to the video. They are asking you to tell people how much money you’ve made and why you love the site. You will see your earnings increase on your dashboard, however, there is no way for you to claim the money they said you’ve earned.
- The site is based on referrals and referring people to the site. The site only cares about collecting data from other people and selling the data off for money. Each time a person enters a legitimate email address and signs up to the site, the site collects the data and sells it off to 3rd party sites that will spam your account with junk mail and other people who will try to hack into your account and steal your information for personal gain.
- The site is a data harvesting site and only cares about harvesting your data.
- When you complete the offers on the site, you will not be paid for the offers. However, the site is earning money for each offer that you complete.
- Each time you try to cash out on the site, the site will ban your account or the payment will never arrive.
- There are many complaints online about this site and how people have had their personal accounts hacked and their email account flooded with junk mail from other scam sites.
- The website has used the names ViralWork, UrbansurMoney, and Cashooga in the past. Each time the site closes down a new site is opened up under a new name. The owners of the site will change the design of the website, but in the end, the offers are the same. The site closes down when they start to receive too many complaints and bad exposure on social media.
- Nobody has been paid by any of these sites. They use people to harvest data and sell the data off to 3rd party sites and also hackers who are interested n hacking into your social media account and your personal accounts.
This is a scam website that you should avoid and not join. In the end, you will be supplying the site with information that they can sell off to earn money. You will not be paid for the work that you do. The site is only interested in harvesting your data and the data from people that you refer to this site. Avoid this website and do not join. There are many scam sites on the market today that will harvest your data and sell it off for a profit. The work that you do and the time you invest in sites like this will never pay you. If you are interested in working online and finding a legitimate site to work for there are plenty of reviews here on this website that will actually pay you for your work. Don’t be scammed by sites like this. Do your research and read the reviews posted here on 9 to 5 Work Online before joining the website.