Liveops is a company that hires private contractors to work at home as a customer service agent, outbound and inbound sales agent, agents who will generate leads and a few other types of call center services. You can work for a retail company, an insurance company, for a telecom company, in the health care field, travel, and hospitality, or even as roadside assistance. The company is always looking for new agents. The job is only available for people who live in the United States. There are a few things you will need before you apply for this job. Also, the company does a credit and background check on each person who applies for a job. If you have ever worked in a call center before you know how stressful this type of work can be. However, as a home-based call center, this job is actually a dream come true. If you like helping people, generating leads, or even assisting a person with a problem, then continue reading. This could be the perfect opportunity for you to open your own home-based call center and earn a full or part-time income from the comforts of your own home.
What Type Of Equipment Do You Need?
- A quiet work environment that filters out the background noise around you.
- A corded telephone and a corded headset that is compatible with this phone. This means you cannot use a wireless phone or a cell phone. You can use a corded headset phone to save money. The headset integrates with the phone you buy.
- You will need a dedicated landline and telephone service. The dedicated services need to be a digital telephone service such as AT&T or even a cable service such as Time Warner Cable. You will need to disable call waiting and voicemail.
- An internet connection that is hooked up to your computer.
- You will need a computer that has at least 1GB of RAM, a P4 processor or higher, a Windows operating system that is Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or even Windows 10. If you have Windows 10, the operating system might not be compatible with all your clients.
- They also ask you to have a headset for your computer and a printer.
How Does It Work?
- You will need to fill out the online application and submit this to the company.
- The company will run a credit check and background check on anyone who applies for a job.
- This normally takes a few weeks to complete this process.
- The company does charge you a $45 non-refundable payment to run the background and credit check. Each person must pay this if they want to work for this company.
- You must be a US resident and live in the US in order to apply for this job.
- The company only hires people who are 18 years of age or older.
- There are a few states that do not have active sourcing. You will need to check the map if your states are included or excluded.
- You will be an independent agent that contract with Liveops under an independent contractor agreement. You will be placing or receiving calls at home from people who are requesting products or services from Liveops’ clients.
- You will need your own tax identification number and you will be self-employed. This means that you must declare the money you earn and pay your own taxes.
- If you have set up a corporation, an LLC or even a partnership, you can supply the company with your EIN number.
- It is your responsibility to check the tax laws of the state you live in.
- You will be working as your own boss and cannot sub-contract out the job to another person.
- You can work for other companies as a private contractor as long as you honor the agreement with Liveops to fulfill your hours and provide service for the clients. Some clients might have a service minimum that you will need to meet each week.
How Many Hours Can You Work?
- This will basically depend on you. You can schedule your time in 30-minute blocks.
- You can choose the times to work that best fit within your schedule.
- Each contract is for 6 months.
- If you are not available to work the company can choose to not renew your contract.
- There are a few companies that have a minimum call or hour requirement that you must meet in order to stay active in their program.
How Much Can You Earn?
- The amount of money you can earn will depend on your performance and the service you provide.
- Furthermore, this depends on the client. There are some clients that pay a straight talk time rate of 25 cents per talk time minute.
- Other clients will pay a base time rate and a bonus for commissions.
- There are other programs that only pay a commission.
How Ar4e You Paid?
- You will be responsible for submitting an invoice to each of your clients.
- You are paid by a check or direct deposit to your bank account.
- You will be paid twice a month for the invoices you submit.
This is a legitimate company to work for. You are not actually working directly for this company, but instead, you are an independent contractor and will bill the company on a bi-weekly basis for the work you perform. The company has many different clients you can work for as an independent contractor. Before you can work as an independent contractor for this company, you must first fill out the application and pay a $45 fee for a credit and background check. If you are looking to set up your own home based business this is an excellent opportunity. Just keep in mind, owning your own call center will take a lot of time and dedication, but in the end, this is an excellent home based job for anyone looking to go into business for themselves.
1 thought on “Liveops Review 2019: Legit or Scam”
I am an Indian. Can I apply for a job at liveops? Does they hire people from other nations?