Small Business Knowledge Center is a market research company that pays people to join their direct mail and email marketing research panel. As a market research panelist, you will be forwarding all our junk mail and junk emails to the company. The company will reward you points for each piece of direct mail or junk mail that you forward to them. You won’t need to worry about paying the postage to send them your direct mail. Once a month you will receive a prepaid envelope to forward all your direct mail to the company. All you basically need to do is collect the direct mail and wait for the prepaid envelope to arrive. Stuff all the direct mail in the envelope and send it off. The company will review the direct mail that has been received and adds the credits to your account. Each day as you receive junk mail in your inbox all you need to do is forward this off to the company.
How Does This Work?
- There is a 3-page application you’ll need to fill out.
- The company does ask a lot of personal questions and you may not want to supply them with the answers.
- You will need to give the company:
- First and last name.
- Your email address.
- Your street address, this is required so they can send you the prepaid envelope to mail in your direct mail.
- City, state, and zip code.
- They need your phone number or your business number.
- Add your preferred means of contact either email or phone.
- Give them your date of birth.
- Your gender is required.
- They ask about your income level.
- They want to know if you own your home.
- They even ask you about your credit score.
- If you are a business owner, you need to indicate this on the registration form.
- If you own a business, then you need to enter your primary area of business.
- Finally, they ask how you heard about them.
How Does The Company Use The Mail You Send To Them?
- The company respects your privacy and will never give out your name or home address to anyone.
- They will delete all your personal information on any material they receive prior to using it in one of their studies.
- After the study, all the material is shredded and recycled.
- You are not obligated to send them the mail and if you don’t want to participate in the study, it is easy to opt out.
- The company does not sell you anything and they do not sell your information to other companies who try to get you to buy insurance or other items.
What Type Of Mail Do You Need To Send To The Company?
- The company looks for certain types of direct mail for their studies.
- You will need to send them:
- Insurance offers
- Investments and Annuities
- Mortgage and Loans
- Banking and Credit Cards
- Travel and Leisure
- You can also send them direct mail that is related to promotions, flyers, food and beverage, apparel, games, and home product.
How Much Can You Earn?
- You will receive points for each piece of delivered mail or email you send to the company.
- The site will give you 1 to 10 points for the mail you send in.
- Every 100 points you earn in your account will be converted to $1.00.
- Once you reach 2000 points, this normally takes 4 to 8 weeks to achieve, you will earn a gift card from Amazon.
- Once you have 2000 or more points in your account, the company will send you an Amazon gift card.
My Thoughts About The Site:
- I feel the site collects a little too much personal information from you. I do not see why they need to know if you own your own home, your annual income, and your credit score.
- The company is asking you to send them credit cards and offers you receive in the mail. I can see sending in the offer, but the credit card should not be included in the mail you send to them.
- Each time you send in the mail, you are giving the company a lot of your personal information. They claim that this information is deleted before it is used for one of their surveys or case studies.
- The site will email you a newsletter once a month to tell you how many points you have in your account.
- The company asks you to send in all the junk mail you have collected, but they are unclear about what mail they actually want. They do give you a list of items they are looking for and a list of other items that you can add to the envelope when you mail it back to them.
- It is unclear what they of market research this company really does.
- This is a legitimate company and they do not send you offers. It is just a bit strange why they collect so much personal information from people.
This is a legitimate company you can sign up for to earn an Amazon gift card for sending them your direct mail and your junk mail you receive in your email inbox. The company has a good online reputation and people are happy with the gift card they receive. The company does respect your pri8vacy and won’t sell off any of your personal information. I just don’t like the idea of giving so many personal details to a single company to do market research. If you don’t mind, offering all these personal details to register with a company this is a good opportunity to earn a little extra money for your junk mail and spam messages. However, if you are a private person and don’t want to give out your personal detail, I wouldn’t join this company.