DotWriter is a content marketplace for freelance writers or anyone looking to buy content for their website or blog. The site claims they offer high-quality articles from talented writers online. If you are a freelance writer it is easy to join the site and sell your content online. As a new member of the site, it is necessary to prove yourself before you can start charging more money for each article you post on the site. The site has 3 different levels for writers, beginning writers on the site will fall under the standard writer category, you can easily move up to the premium category the more you write and sell on the site. The final category that you can move up to is the gold category. In this category, you are paid $0.07 for each word written in your article.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll need to register and join the site.
- Once you’re a member of the site you can start to submit your articles to the site.
- There are a number of categories you can choose from to write the articles you want to sell on this site.
- Each article you submit to the site must be approved by the Writer’s Pool before it can be sold in the marketplace.
- This ensures the quality of the articles the site is selling.
- When you first join the site, you’ll be a standard writer and will earn $0.03 or each written word in your article.
- The more you write and submit to the site will improve your chances of moving up to the higher levels on the site.
- The articles you write should be top quality articles that are current and supply great information for people who are looking to buy content for their website or blog.
- If you are an excellent contributor to the site and sell your articles, you’ll have the chance to move up to the next level. The Premium level pays you $0.05 or each word written in your article.
- Each time the writer’s pool has to verify your article that is posted on the site for sale. If you continue to perform well on the site, you’ll move up to the final level. The gold level will earn you $0.07 per word that is written in your article.
What Are The Writer’s Levels?
- Standard: The standard writer’s level has less than 10 approved articles posted on the site and has an approval rating below 50%.
- Premium: The premium level has 10 to 25 approved articles for sale on the site and has an approval rate of over 50%.
- Gold: The gold level has more than 25 approved articles on the site for sale and has an approval rate of over 75%.
How Much Can You Earn?
- The articles are sold on the site based on your word count and your writer’s level.
- If you are a standard writer, your article will be sold for $0.03 per word. They will calculate how many words your article is and post the price for your article on the site.
- The higher level writers have the option of selling their article for a bit less than their word count. If you write an article that has 1000 words and you are a second level writer, the article will sell for $0.05 per word. However, if you feel this is a bit high and people won’t purchase your article for the price the site has indicated, you have the option of lowering the price for your article.
- The site has a custom order that writers can apply for and do the job. The custom orders are displayed on the site.
- If you want to write a custom order, you must have at least 1 approved articles on the site to do this. However, if the order indicates that only premium or gold members can apply for the custom order, this means that a standard writer can’t do this job.
How Do They Pay?
- If your article has been sold in the marketplace, you’ll receive the funds in your account.
- If you have worked on a custom job and the job was accepted and paid, you’ll receive a payment notification in your account.
- Once your account has a $10 balance, you can request payment from the site.
- The site sends you your money through PayPal. You’ll need a PayPal account in order to be paid by the site.
This is a legitimate company and it is possible for freelance writers to join the site and sell their content. Furthermore, the site does offer custom order and it is possible to earn money writing for other blog sites or websites. Like all content marketplaces, online the work you submit for sale will be moderated before it is placed on the site. Once your article has been sold, you’ll receive the credit in your account. The site has 3 different levels of writers and your level will depend on how many approved articles you have placed on the site. If you are new to working online and would like to earn a few dollars as a freelance writer this is a good site to check out and join.