Univox Community is an online website for taking surveys. The company also has a mobile app you can download and install on your smartphone or tablet. The app is available for Android or iOS devices. Go to the Google Play Store or the App Store to find the app and install it on your mobile device. The company is strictly a survey company and doesn’t have other ways to earn money on the site. You’ll basically earn points for each survey you successfully complete. The points are converted to cash or gift cards. The website and app are owned and operated by Market-Cube. This is a custom research company that specializes in online panels. The company has been opened since 2009 and has a good online reputation. The company is a global company, therefore, anyone is free to join the site.
How Does it Work:
- You can either join the company by registering on their website or downloading and installing their mobile app on your phone or tablet.
- Visit the website and create your account.
- Go to the Google Play Store or the App Store to download and install the app on your mobile device.
- Once the app has been installed, you’ll need to create your account with the company.
- Either way, you register with the company they require you to verify your email address.
- Once the registration is complete, the company will credit your account with $2.
- This is an international company and anyone can join.
- The company has one very strict rule, no use of a Proxy Server or a VPN when joining the site or taking surveys.
- If you are caught using one of these devices, your account will be blocked immediately and you’ll forfeit all your points earned.
How To Earn:
- Each survey you successfully complete on the site will earn you a certain amount of points.
- If you are disqualified from a survey, the company will donate 5 points to your account for your time and effort.
- If you are an active member in the community, the site will reward you with a few extra points.
- The company does have a referral program that you can invite your family or friends to join.
- You’ll only earn your referral points if the person successfully completes a survey.
- This can be difficult at times because there are many surveys that you are disqualified for. So it makes it hard to earn a referral bonus from this site.
How Are You Paid?
- You will need to earn enough points on the site in order to cash out.
- Every 100 points you accumulate will equal $1.
- You will need $25 in your account to request payment to your PayPal account, a virtual Master Card or an Amazon gift card.
What Do People Say About Univox?
- Recently there has been a high number of complaints about this company. It appears that many accounts are now being deactivated from the site. Some people whose accounts were closed had worked with this site for 3 to 5 years.
- Just recently the company stopped sending out the gift cards to people who earned them. When the company is contacted they won’t respond back to their emails.
- One person had his account suspended for using a VPN. However, it clearly states in the rules this is prohibited and your account will be closed immediately if you use an unauthorized tool to take surveys with.
- After being a member on the site for more than 2 years the account was closed. The person has not been able to find out why the account is closed and the site is not answering their emails.
- The company has changed the name of the website from Safecount Community to Univox Community. When the site was opened under the name of Safecount Community they didn’t pay a lot of people for the work they did. Furthermore, there were many issues with the site closing down accounts for no reason. Now the new company is doing the exact same as the old company. It is ripping off people and cheating them out of what they’ve earned.
This is an international survey site that has been online for a few years. When the site first opened it was called Safecount Community. The site decided to rebrand the name and changed the name to Univox Community. It appears there are a lot of complaints about the site closing down account for members who have been there for more than 2 years. When the accounts are closed the site refuses to answer the person’s email or even give a reason for closing their account.
This site has issues paying all its members. It appears that some members are paid without any issues and others have had their accounts closed. It is difficult to call this site a complete scam because it is paying some of the members. On the other hand, it is hard to call this site legitimate because it is closing accounts and refusing to pay the members. If you actually want to join this site, I’d recommend that you proceed with caution. It is not a sure fire thing that you will actually be paid from this site.
In the last couple of months, the site has been paying on a regular basis and the complaints have stopped. Let us hope the site will continue to pay and the complaints will stop again. Furthermore, the site changed the minimum pay to $10 now so it is easy to cash out on the site.