Branded Survey is a get paid to (GPT) website that allows you to earn points taking surveys or completing other tasks. Back in 2017, the Branded Research Inc. decided to rebrand the site. The site was known as Mintvine and from 2012 to 2017. The company helped global brands to understand consumer opinions through their surveys. If you have ever signed up and worked on Mintvine, you’ll understand how this website works. You can register on the site if you live in the United States, Canada, or the United Kingdom. This isn’t an international website and it won’t accept all countries to join.
How Does it Work?
- In order to join the site and earn money, you must first register on the site.
- You can also sign up using your Facebook account.
- The only countries that are allowed to sign up to the site are the United States, Canada, and the UK. The site isn’t open to international users.
- You must verify your email address.
- Once you sign into the site it is necessary to complete your online profile.
- Fill in this profile completely, it is how the site sends you the surveys. They use the information to determine if you qualify for the survey or not.
How To Earn Money:
- The site has different offers, you can complete.
- Before starting the offer, it is necessary to read all the instructions.
- You’ll need to verify the requirements before you start the offer.
- You will not earn the points for the offers if you don’t fulfill the offer according to the advertiser’s instructions.
- You will find the instructions at the bottom of each offer.
- Once the offer has been completed the points will be added to your account.
- It will take up to 14 days for the points to actually be credited to your account for completing the offer.
- If you run into any problems completing the offers, the site requires you to contact the advertiser directly.
- When completing the offers it is mandatory to submit the correct information to the site if you want credit for your offer.
- Your information is verified before the points are actually credited to your account.
- The site has different types of offers, you can join. They have different offers to join coupon clubs, different 3rd party offers, or online subscription service offers.
- If you work on other websites that have the same type of offers and you’ve already joined this offer in the past, it isn’t possible to join it again.
- Different types of local deals are offered on the site.
- The deals can include car services, joining a gym in your area, eating out at a restaurant or other types of deal that are offered in your area.
- You will earn survey points for completing these deals.
- It will take up to 45 days to validate the completion of these deals and credit the points to your account.
- There are many surveys offered on the site that you can take. You’ll find all the surveys listed on your dashboard.
- The site has bonus surveys you can take. The company will use a survey matching engine to help match you with bonus survey offers. These will be sent to you according to your profile that was filled out when you joined the site.
- Each survey on the site has a different time frame and points you can earn. When you decide to take a survey, it will indicate how long it takes and how many points you can earn.
- If too many people have participated in the survey, you might receive an OQ on your screen. This means that the survey is over quota and there aren’t any more places.
- If you receive an NQ notification, it means that you aren’t qualified for the survey.
- The company has a Branded Elite Referral Program that you can join.
- You’ll receive credit in your account when the person you refer to the site has completed different surveys and offers.
- The points a person earns for completing different polls or their profile survey isn’t included in the referral program.
- You must become an Elite Silver Member in order to earn 50 points for each person you refer to the site.
- If you are an Elite Silver or Gold member you’ll earn 200 points when your referral joins the Elite Silver Member.
- The Elite Silver and Gold members earn the badges on the site. This is for working on the site and completing a certain number of surveys or offers.
- The person you refer to the site will need to be active on the site in order to earn points when they have been rewarded the Elite Silver Member’s badge. This is when you’ll earn the points in your account.
How Are You Paid?
- In order to request payment from the site, you must have1000 points in your account.
- The 1000 points convert to $10.
- You can request payment through Tango cards, PayPal, or Branded Pay.
- It normally takes 3 to 5 business days for the payment to be processed from the site.
- Gift cards are sent to your email account and your payment is directly deposited to your PayPal account provided you have supplied the site with a legitimate PayPal ID.
This is a legitimate survey site to join. The site has been opened since 2012, however, when the site first opened it went by the name of Mintvine. In 2017 the site decided to rebrand their name and changed it to Branded Surveys. Many people worked on this site when it was called Mintvine and continue to work there today. The site has a good reputation and is a fair site to work on if you are looking to take surveys or complete different offers. Just keep in mind this is a passive income site and you won’t earn a great deal of money from this site. The site offers several forms of payment and they will send your earnings to your PayPal account.