DEFAT.net is a brand new question and answer site that opened up. The owners of Answeree have created a niche question and answer site that deals with beauty, fat loss, fat burners, fitness workouts, health & fat loss, and healthy low-fat diets. The site is opened worldwide and anyone can join. The rules are basically the same as their other site and you’ll need to be 13-years of age to join. However, you’ll need to ask your parent’s if you can use their PayPal account. This is the only way the site pays you for the work you do.
Updated January 24, 2019 – when you try to access the network now, I’d say the server is unsafe. I’d suggest accessing this site at your own risk. There could be some issues with the site now and the search engines are not connecting to the site.
How Does It Work?
- You’ll need to visit the website and create an account.
- Fill in your profile information.
- In the beginning, you’ll earn points for the question you ask and the answers you supply.
- However, the company is requiring you to post up to 20 posts and submit a request to join their earning program. You’ll need to send the company a request to join the program and it states that this should be done before you reach 20 points on the site.
How to Earn Money Working on DEFAT.net?
- As a paid member of the site, you’ll earn 1 point for each question that you ask about weight loss.
- If you answer a question, you’re rewarded 1 point for each answer.
- The company also offers a paid blogging opportunity for their paid members.
- If you’d like to submit an article for the company they require you to contact them first.
- The company will send you instructions on how to submit your article.
Rules for Asking Questions:
- Questions should be asked that pertain to the niche of the website.
- You’ll choose between the different categories to ask your questions.
- Beauty and Fat Loss
- Fat Burners
- Fitness Workouts
- Health and Fat Loss
- Healthy Low Fat Diets
- Before posting a question on the site, you’ll need to do a bit of research to make sure the question hasn’t been asked before. The site doesn’t want a duplicate question or a question that is asked and then reworded and asked again.
- The question on the site will be moderated to determine if they follow the rules on the site.
- When asking a question on the site, they don’t have a word count that you need to worry about.
- Each question needs to be placed in the appropriate category and the site has a list of tags they have used.
Rules for Answering Questions:
- When answering a question, your answer must pertain to the question and stay on topic.
- There is no minimum word count for answering a question. However, if you want your answer to pass through moderation it should be at least 100 characters long to create a meaningful answer.
- The site allows you to answer the question more than once. That means this site is set up more like a forum than a normal question and answer site.
- The rules clearly state that this site doesn’t want people holding debates and making the site a discussion group.
- Keep your answer precise and relevant to the question that has been asked.
- Avoid adding Hi There, Thank You, Bye and any types of greeting to the answer that you’ve supplied.
- Like on a forum, if a person answers after you and you have something to add to the question, then it is possible to answer this question a second time. There is no limit to how many answers that you supply on the site.
Writing a Blog Post:
- The site is encouraging their writer to write blog posts for them. They are offering up to 100 points for each blog post that is accepted and posted on the site.
- There is a word count for your blog post. Each post that you write needs to be 600 words or longer.
- The blog posts will pass through moderation before appearing on the site.
- The site will check your article for a good readable score before placing it on their site.
- In the site rules, it states that a 1200 word article may get 100 points or more depending on the quality of the article. Therefore, this would mean that a 600-word article would earn a lot fewer points.
- Each article that you write for the site must pertain to the topic and niche of the site.
- It is necessary that you match your keywords to the website’s niche when writing the article.
How Do The Points Work?
- Each question you ask earn 1 point.
- Each answer you supply earns 1 point.
- Each article you write earns up to 100 points or more depending on the article and the quality of the article.
- The points are converted to $0.01 per point.
How Are You Paid?
- You will need 200 points in your account to request the payout from the site.
- The minimum payout is $2.
- Once your account reaches $2 it is possible to send the company a message and request your money.
- Payments are sent to your PayPal account. Therefore, when requesting payment from the company it is necessary to submit your PayPal ID.
This is a brand new website and has just been launched. So far the members working on the site haven’t reached the minimum to cash out. However, this site is owned by the same company that owns Answeree. Answeree is a legitimate website that pays people to ask and answer questions. Therefore, it would be safe to say this site is a legitimate site if you’d like to join and earn money. This is a good company to work for and they pay all their members on time without any issues. The site Answeree has been up online for a few years now and the site has many people who work there. Everyone who has ever requested payment from the site has been paid. If you are into health and fitness, then this is a good site to join and earn money online.
3 thoughts on “DEFAT.net Review – Legit or Scam”
It’s 2 cents per answer on defat.net. They updated it later. I like your way of presentation of site reviews. One can get a clear picture of what all are going on there on a website. Additionally, your posts pointing out the intentions of a site and earning scope too. Well done. Congrats.
Thank you for the information. I understood this had changed. I was just waiting for them to change again. Normally this site will change all the time and add or subtract the earning. It is a new site and I am sure in a week or so they might decide to up the pay rate again on this or offer a few other ways to earn. I was thinking to wait a month before updating the article to make sure the site had not changed again.
I may try this one