Infolinks is an advertising network that anyone can join. Here you’ll sign up as a publisher to earn money on your website or blog by posting ads. As a website or blog owner, it is easy to monetize your site The company offers several different types of ads that you can use on your site. You can select from InFold, InTag, InText and InScreen ads for your site. It only takes a few minutes to integrate Infolinks on your site and start earning money. The ad units from Infolinks are fully customized to help website or blog owners have a higher engagement and CTR when the ads are placed on their site.
How Does it Work?
- Go to the website and fill out the short form.
- The company will review your application within 48 hours.
- Once you’re approved it is easy to integrate the Infolinks script to your website pages.
- Once your account has been approved, it is possible to start earning revenues from your site.
- You’ll need to log into your Publisher Center dashboard to track your account earnings.
- The company updates all the reports each day and it is easy to find out what you’ve earned.
- Once your registration has been approved the company sends you an email within 2 business days.
How To Integrate Infolinks To Your Website:
- After your account has been approved the company will give you a unique Infolinks script that you’ll add to the site’s HTML.
- You’ll need to copy and paste the code into your website’s HTML pages. The code needs to be inserted before the closing HTML tag on the page.
- The company also has plugins that will make it easy to integrate the ads on your site. The plugins work with WordPress, Joomla, Blogger, and Drupal sites.
- Once the code is placed on your site the company can start to display ads on your site. You’ll be able to see the ads almost immediately on your site.
- You are free to place ads anywhere you want on your site.
- It is best to keep ads off your About page, Site Map, and FAQ pages on your site.
- It is best to place the ads on your pages that are visible and interesting to your site visitors.
- If you are using InText ads on your site it is best to keep them in the actual post on your site and not in the footer of the site. This way more people see the ads as they are reading your content.
- The company offers a referral program to help people earn more revenue with their account.
- Each time you refer a person to Infolinks, you’ll earn 10% of their revenue for 12 months.
- Each member of the site has their own unique referral code that they can share with others.
- On the dashboard you can keep track of your referrals and how much you earn each month.
- To attract more referrals to your account it is possible to download and install engaging banners on your website or blog.
- There is no special requirement to join the referral program on the site. Once your account has been accepted it is possible to start referring people to the site and earn money each month.
How Do You Earn Money?
- Each time a visitor clicks on one of your links, the clicks count towards your credits and earning on the site.
- Your earnings are limitless with the site. How much you earn from the site will all depend on the various products that are placed on the site and your site’s visitors’.
- The company doesn’t work with a fixed CPM. Each of the advertisers on the site will set their own price per view.
- Your earnings are calculated based on the website visitors’ engagement.
How Are You Paid?
- The company will issue payment to each person who has reached the minimum payment threshold. The threshold each month is $100.
- The payments are sent out 45 days from the end of each month as long as your account has reached the threshold.
- If you fail to reach the threshold in any given month the money in your account will be deeded to the following month.
- You will need to set up your preferred payment method on your account.
- The name on the payment section must match the name of the payee. Otherwise, this is the name of the company that was entered on the contract details when you first signed up with the company.
- The company uses PayPal, eCheck, ACH and Payoneer to send out payments to people.
- You can request the company to send your payment to your bank account. Direct wire transfers normally take 7 to 10 days to complete. Furthermore, you’ll pay a $25 fee for each wire transfer that is deposited into your bank account. You’ll need $100 in your account before the company can issue and complete the wire transfer.
- If you wish to set your payment threshold to a higher amount it is possible on your dashboard.
This is a legitimate advertising site that pays you to add Infolinks script to your website HTML. The company takes 2 business days to review your application. After the application has been approved, it is easy to sign in to your account and find your script. Just add the script to your HTML documents and the company will start displaying ads on your website or blog. Each time a person engages with one of your ads, you’ll receive credit on your account. The company normally takes 45 days to pay you for your earnings after you’ve reached the threshold.