Music Emission is a website that allows artists to get their song or albums reviewed or for people to get paid or reviewing different songs. As a reviewer, you’ll write different music reviews about a song or even an album. You will post the reviews on the site and be paid for your review. This is an India based company that helps new artists get noticed and their songs reviews by anyone who wants to write a review. This is a great opportunity for new artists or even people who love to write reviews about music.
How To Become a Music Reviewer For Music Emissions:
- You’ll need to create an account on the site.
- Before you can start to write music reviews, the site has you visit the music community.
- You must interact with the other members on the site to build up your reputation.
- This means that you’ll need to contribute your own user reviews for the music on the site.
- Post the music reviews on the site. To do this you must find either the song or the album to post the review under. If the album or song isn’t listed on the site, you’ll need to add this to the site yourself.
- The editorial staff will read your reviews to determine if you qualify to become an editorial reviewer.
- The site will offer you a paying position on the site if they feel you qualify to write paid reviews.
What Does A Paid Reviewer Do?
- As a paid editor on the site, you must write 3 reviews each week.
- Each review that you write must be objective.
- An editor must love all types of different music like Hip Hop, Punk, American, Electronica and Metal.
- You will be writing reviews that are 250 to 300 words long.
- You need to be a decent writer and not have any spelling o grammar errors in your reviews.
How Much Does The Site Pay?
- As an editor, you’ll earn $2 to $5 for each review you write.
- The more reviews you write and post on the site, the higher your earning will be each month.
- You can earn $20 to $50 a month for writing 10 or more reviews.
How Are You Paid?
- The site doesn’t say how often you are paid or if you need a minimum amount of money in your account before you’re paid.
- There is no indication on the site how they pay you.
- The site works out the payment details once you become an editor.
My Thoughts About The Site:
- It isn’t positive that the site will ask you to join their editor team.
- You will need to write free reviews on the site before you can become an editor
- The editors on the site don’t earn an extreme amount of money each month.
- The site pays the editors from the money it collects from the ads on the site and if an artist pays for a review.
- Editors will be paid when an artist request a review and pays the company for the review.
- There is no guarantee that you’ll have reviews to write or you’ll be paid if an artist doesn’t request a review.
This is a legitimate company to write for. However, there is no guarantee that you’ll be selected as an editor for the site. You’ll be writing reviews and posting them on the site for free. If the site feels like your reviews are excellent they will contact you to join the other paid editors on the site. Furthermore, each editor or user on the site must write a review that is 250 or more words to post it on the site.
This is a passive income site where editors can earn $20 to $50 a month writing music reviews. There is no guarantee that there will be work each month. Therefore, it is a good idea to not rely on this site to earn more than a passive income each month.
Join Quidco today and start earning cash back on all your online purchases.