Rate It All is a review website that was opened in 1999 by Lawrence Coburn. The site is opened worldwide and anyone can join this site and write a review. The basis of the site revolves around social networking. Each person has the opportunity to write up their own unique review about a product, service, incidents, occurrences, music, movie, or customer service review. There is no limitation to what you can write a review about on this site. You are free to speak your mind about anything and everything in hopes of attracting people to read your review and join in on the conversation. Back in 2006, PC Magazine rated the site the top website of the week. This is a well-established site and a good way to earn money by writing up short reviews.
How Does it Work?
- It is easy to create an account on the site. Just enter your email address and password.
- Once you’ve registered on the site you are free to write as many reviews as you want.
- There is a tab on your dashboard that makes it easy to write a review. Click on the tab marked “Write a Review”.
- You can write up your own personal reviews or you are free to search online for an idea to write a review.
- You can share your new reviews on your social media accounts, forums, or in blog comments. The more visitors you have reading your review, you’ll have a better chance of earning money.
How Do You Earn Money?
- The website is free for anyone to join. No matter if you’re a business or a person who just likes to write review the site is opened worldwide.
- When you join the site, you’ll need to have a Google Adsense account.
- It is important to go to your dashboard and link your Google account to your profile.
- The website offers no payment directly from the site but allows you to use affiliate links and Google Adsense to earn money from your reviews.
- The money you earn for writing your reviews will come from your affiliate links and how many people click on your Google Adsense ads.
- To earn more from this site you should write as many reviews as you want, create lists and about different items.
- If one of your reviews about an items hits the top of the page, you’ll have the perfect opportunity to earn more money from the Adsense banner ads at the top of the page.
How to Socialize On The Site:
- It is a good idea to socialize on the site. You can easily find friends that have the same interests as you.
- Take one of the surveys to help you narrow down the users on the site that have the same interests as you do.
- After finding the username it is easy to send them a friend request.
- You can go to the username list and just send every user on the list a friend request.
- Having friends and socializing on the site will help you gain status and your reviews seen. If nobody sees your reviews it is not possible to earn money from your affiliate links or even Google Adsense.
This is a legitimate site and was opened in 1999. Since this time the site has grown in popularity and many people worldwide use this site to check on new product reviews. This is a trusted site that allows anyone to join the website and create a review about almost anything they want to.
The owners of the site won’t pay you for your reviews; however, they allow you to add your affiliate links and Google Adsense to your account. You can earn a nice income each month if your reviews are on the top pages of the site. You’ll need to work hard and make friends on the site. The key to success in a site like this is socializing and sharing.
2 thoughts on “Rate It All Review – Legit or Scam”
Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you
Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!…