Linktor is an URL shortener network that allows anyone to join the site and make money shrinking links. The company uses a Blockchain technology that keeps track of your shortened links and how many times a person clicks on this link. The website was created and registered on May 30, 2018. This is a rather new site and has a sister site called Linkrex.net. The sister site was opened in 2017, and many people are happy working on this site. Either site you choose to work on will help earn you a passive income when you shorten and share the links on your website, blog, or social media accounts.
How Does it Work?
- You must first register and join the site.
- Once you’re a registered user on the site you can select any of your links on your website or blog to shorten.
- Furthermore, you can shorten links to videos or other sites using the link shortener.
- Just copy and paste your link into the short link box on the site and create your shortened link.
- Now use this link in a blog post, on your social media pages, in a tweet, or on your website.
- Each time a person clicks on the link they will be redirected to a full-page advertisement.
- The person must view this advertisement for 5 seconds before you can earn a credit from the site.
- After the person views the advertisement for 5 seconds they can now click on the continue button and it will redirect them to the intended destination.
What You Need to Know:
- When using this site it is forbidden to click on your own links to generate money. You are allowed to click on your shortened URLs to test them. This means once and not multiple times.
- You can’t ask people to click on your shortened links. When a person clicks on a link it is because they want to go to the destination site. If you advertise to get people to click on your links, your account will be banned and your earning will not be paid.
- Your links can’t be opened in a pop-up or iframe. The links must open to a full-page advertisement when a person clicks on your link.
- You are only allowed one account on the site. If you have more than one person using your computer, they can’t open an account on the site.
How Are Clicks Counted?
- You will only receive credit for your clicks if you are a registered user of the site. You can shorten a link and display the link, but until you register your clicks won’t be counted.
- Each click on one of your shortened links must be unique within the last 24 hours. The site will only count one click per site visitor. If a person clicks on your shortened link more than once, this won’t count. However, if he clicks on a different shortened link on your website, this will count.
- Each visitor to your website must have Cookies enabled on their device.
- Before you can earn a credit for a person clicking on one of your links they must visit your website for at least 5 seconds.
- Once the advertising page opens, the visitor must stay on this page for 5 seconds before they click on the continue button. Otherwise, the click won’t be counted.
Terms and Conditions For Publishers:
- As a publisher, you’re not allowed to click on your own links. You can test a link once to make sure it is working.
- To post the links on your website, your site must not contain any type of pornography, malware or spam.
- You are forbidden to advertise your links on a PTC website or a traffic exchange.
- Don’t try and redirect traffic to your shortened links from another website.
- Furthermore, don’t try boosting traffic to your site using bots, PTC sites, traffic exchanges or even refreshing sites.
What Type of Tools Does the Site Offer?
- The site offers several tools that you can use:
- Quick Link
- Mass Shrinker
- Full Page Script
- Developers API
How Much Can You Earn?
- Your earnings are calculated by the amount of traffic you can generate through your URLs.
- Each country has a different pay rate through 1000 clicks.
- Therefore, you can earn $2 to $10 per 1000 clicks.
- It is easy to check the payment rate on the site.
- The site uses a CPC and CPM revenue models for calculating your payment rate.
How Does The Referral Program Work?
- If you refer a person to the site and they join the site, you’ll earn 20% of the person’s income forever.
- The person who signs up under your referral link will always earn 100% of their money generated from the traffic and clicks on their links.
How Does the Company Pay You?
- The company offers three forms of payment that you can choose.
- You can be paid through your PayPal account, PayTM if you live in India, or you can request payment to your Bitcoin Wallet.
- If you select PayPal or PayTM as your mode of payment you’ll need to have a $5 balance in your account before the company can send you your money.
- If you’ve selected the Bitcoin wallet, you must have a $20 balance in your account before the company can transfer funds to your Bitcoin Wallet.
- Make sure all your account details are correctly filled in on the site. Furthermore, you must have a PayPal or PayTM account before you can request payment to these accounts.
- If you request your payment to Bitcoin, you must make sure you fill out your wallet information correctly. All Bitcoin payments are non-refundable. The site won’t be held responsible if something goes wrong because you’ve supplied the wrong information. If the funds are lost because your wallet address isn’t correct this is your problems and you’ll need to correct your wallet address on the site.
This is a legitimate website to join to earn money from shortening links and sharing them on your website, blog, or social media accounts. The site is using a CPC and CMP revenue models to calculate the money you earn from people clicking on your short links. The more traffic you can generate to your links, the more money you can earn on this site. If you follow the rules and work closely with the site you can earn a generous income each month. However, if you try to cheat by asking people to click on your links, redirecting traffic to your links, or posting your links on PTC site, your account will be banned and your earning will be taken from you.