Forum For U was opened in 2014 by Norman Prodhan. This is an online forum that pays you to post new topics and comments. The forum has a marketplace where you can buy or sell your virtual goods or digital content. Furthermore, you can visit the offers section on the forum to earn money performing micro-tasks or even buy different services the other members have to offer. You can also write articles or tutorial to earn money on the site or join in a discussion about designing and programming. You will also be introduced to online opportunities that you can make money while working online. This is a special community where people come together to share, learn, and earn a passive income.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll need to create an account on the forum before you can start posting new topics or comments.
- When posting on the forum it is forbidden to post any illegal or copyright material on the forum.
- The site won’t allow you to have multiple accounts from the same IP address.
- When posting content on the site it is forbidden to use shortened URLs in your content.
- The site forbids you to post any content that contains pornography, gambling or nudity.
- You are not allowed to make duplicate posts on one thread. If you post a comment, you’ll need to wait until a person posts another comment before you can comment again on the same post.
- When posting a new thread on the site, you’ll need to search the site to verify if this thread has been posted before or not. There are no duplicate threads or comments allowed on the site.
- Each discussion you create or comment on must be related to the topic. You can’t post information about politics, religion or drugs on the site.
- There is no bumping up your personal threads. You are allowed to comment on your own threads, but you need to wait for another member to post a comment first.
- It is forbidden to send spam messages to other members by PM. If you’re reported for this, you’ll be banned from the site.
- You will need to have a minimum of 25 posts on your account before you’re allowed to add any clickable links to your threads or comments.
- If your account is inactive for 30 days, it will be deleted from the site.
How To Earn Money on Forum For U?
- You can earn money by posting new topics, commenting on existing topics, create polls, replying to a comment, when a person comments on your topic, and referrals.
- To earn $1 on the site, you’ll need 100 FFU coins.
- Each time you post a new thread on the site, you’ll earn 2.00 FFU coins which are equal to $0.02.
- For each new post you make on the site, you’ll earn 1.00 FFU coins which are equal to $0.01.
- Each new poll you create on the site earns you 0.20 FFU coins which are equal to $0.002.
- If a person replies to you, you’ll earn 0.10 FFU coins which are equal to $0.001.
- However, if a person replies to one of your threads, you’ll earn 0.25 FFU coins which are equal to $0.0025.
- For each referral that signs up on the site and makes 100 posts, you’ll earn 20 FFU coins. You’ll need to contact the admin of the site to receive your credit.
- The site also offers you 10 to 100 FFU coins if you write an article or tutorial for the site. You’ll need to post the article or tutorial on the site and send the link to the admin. They will check your work and get back to you within 7 days.
- Each article or tutorial needs to be a minimum of 450 words. They must be written in Standard English with no spelling or grammar errors. Furthermore, they must be helpful and your original articles or tutorials. You can add one new article or tutorial to the site each day. The pay is $0.10 to $1.00 for each article the site accepts and pays for.
- Each new thread or comment on the site has to be 400 characters long in order to earn money from the forum.
How Does the Company Pay?
- You’ll need to have 500 FFU coins in your account before you can request payment. The coins will convert to $5.
- After requesting payment the admin of the site will review your request.
- The payments are sent to your PayPal account.
- The site doesn’t pay the PayPal fees and they are deducted from your earnings.
Thought About This Site:
- The owner of the site wants you to write quality articles and tutorials, but he isn’t willing to pay for your work. Each article or tutorial that you write, he’ll offer you 10 to 100 FFU coins. This converts to $0.10 to $1 for each article or tutorial that you create.
- The amount of money earned for each thread, comment, new poll or response on the site is very low.
- When you comment or create a new thread or post on the site, you’ll now need to write 400 characters in order to earn from your comments. This was recently increased from 100 characters for a new comment or post because the owner thought that he would receive a higher quality of content on the site. This has made many of the older members stop posting on the forum and the forum is not receiving a great deal of activity now.
- I can’t find out how many posts you can make each day to earn money. I think there is a limit to the number of posts and threads you can work on each day.
This is a legitimate site and many of the site members have posted recent payment proof on the forum. However, the rate of pay and the number of posts that you can create each day will make it difficult to earn 500 FFU coins on the site so you can cash out. The site only pays you by PayPal. Not long ago the site owner closed down the earning portion of the site. However, he has opened this up again and has started to pay people for participating on his forum.
This forum has limited information on it, but you can find some helpful information pertaining to working online, web hosting, CEO tactics, and a marketplace where you can offer your services or sell your digital goods online. If you are looking for a forum to earn money on, you can try this forum. It is a passive income and designed to earn a few dollars each month. You won’t be able to rely on this forum to earn more than $5 a month unless you post some offers in the marketplace and other members hire you for your talents.