Jumia is an online shopping platform similar to Amazon. The platform is for people in Africa, Egypt, Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Kenya, Ivory Coast, and Morocco. These countries can shop online with the confidence that they will receive their products they’ve ordered. The company has an affiliate program that you can join. You’ll have the opportunity of earning up to an 11% commission on certain items that you sell through your affiliate links. What is excellent about this site, you’ll have a chance to earn a commission on the sales of an item up to 30 days after the person clicked on your affiliate link.
How To Become An Affiliate Partner with Jumia:
- You’ll need to join the affiliate program on the site. There is an online application you must fill out and submit to the company.
- The website will require you to fill in your own website address on the application.
- After submitting the application, the company sends you a confirmation email. You must confirm the email in order to be redirected to the website so you can log in.
- Once you log in, you’ll find your affiliate dashboard.
- Before starting to promote any affiliate links on your website, it is important to fill in your online profile and your payment details.
How To Create Your Affiliate Links:
- You’ll need to search on the website and determine which products you’d like to promote.
- Once you selected the product, you’ll need to copy the URL from the product.
- In the Affiliate link builder you’ll need to set your targeted company which is Jumia Nigeria.
- Afterward, paste the product URL in the appropriate place.
- The site will now generate your affiliate link that you can use to promote the product on your website.
- The links that you generate are associated with your account. Each time a person clicks on your link and purchases the item; you’ll earn a commission from the site.
How To Make Money Using Your Affiliate Links:
- It is a good idea to have an affiliate website already set up before you join the program.
- Make sure that you have some product reviews already written on your site.
- How-to articles are also a good way to promote your affiliate links.
- Once you’ve established all of this, it is not time to use your affiliate links.
- Choose the correct review to insert your link in. Pick a few keywords to add the link to in the review.
- On all website, it is easy to keep the keyword and just add a link to this world.
- Using great keywords will help the search engine find your articles and drive traffic to your website.
- Once a person clicks on your keyword, they’re redirected to the affiliate site and the product you’re promoting is displayed.
- If the person chooses to buy this product now, then you’ll earn a commission.
- However, if they buy the product within the next 30 days after clicking on your affiliate link, you’ll still earn a commission for selling this product.
- You can earn a different commission on each item you sell through your affiliate link.
- You can also earn a 5% commission for selling Jumia Travel services on your website. This works really well if you own a travel blog.
- This is a great network for sellers or even affiliate marketers. Jumia is a reputable company and they will help you make money online as an affiliate marketer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone living within the regions to become an affiliate marketer with Jumia. The company is legitimate and they are well known in the African community. People trust this site and it shouldn’t be too hard to earn a commission selling the products it has to offer. Furthermore, you have a few added bonuses that you can use to earn money from this website. If you’re a travel agent, why not promote the Jumia Travel programs and earn a commission when a person books one of their tours.
My Thought About the Site:
- I like the website, layout and the affiliate program.
- However, if you live in another country it might be hard to convince a person to buy from this website.
- If you are a travel agent or run a travel blog, this could be a fantastic site to add to your affiliate marketing. You can always write travel blogs about Africa or even Egypt and add a few affiliate links inside your articles.
- The affiliate program that the company offers isn’t for everyone. You’ll need to really take a close look at your blog or website and determine if this is a good affiliate program or not.
- The company is new to affiliate marketing, so if you are also new, then this could be a problem. You won’t receive a lot of help from this site; so, therefore, you might not earn too much money when you first start. You’ll need to work on this and figure out the best way to promote the products and services on this site.
- I didn’t find any information how the site will pay you. Considering this site is from Africa I would presume that they use a wallet from there and maybe PayPal too.
Just curious if anyone has ever used Jumia Affiliate marketing on your niche blog or website. How did it work for you? Would love to find out in the comments below. Looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions please let me know in the comments below.