Analysia is a company that helps website and app owners test the usability of their website or app. The company hires people worldwide to complete the tests for people seeking answers. The feedback you give is valuable to website owners and app creators. It gives them valuable insight into issues and how a person views their website or interacts with their app. Each test that you perform is paid and normally takes between 10 to 20 minutes to complete a test. So if you love to give your feedback and test websites, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
How To Join:
- Anyone who is 18 years of age or older can join the company.
- You’ll need a decent internet connection to complete your assignments. Make sure you have at least a DSL connection in your home.
- Many of the tests require you to won a desktop or laptop. Some test can’t be done on a mobile device.
- Now and then the company needs to test different apps on mobile devices. If you own any mobile device, make sure you indicate this in your profile when signing up with the company.
- They hire people worldwide to perform website and App tests.
- You’ll need to register with the company to become a tester.
- When registering, make sure you have a desktop or laptop computer with a microphone. You’ll need the microphone to record your test. There is no need for a webcam; the site will only record your voice during the test.
- Completing your profile is extremely important. Considering the company has many testers and a completed profile ensures you a better opportunity to be selected. Some companies have a specific profile they are looking for. Therefore, an incomplete or inaccurate profile will be overlooked.
- It is good if your profile is on the targeted profile listing. This helps you to be invited to more tests. Unfortunately, there won’t be a test for you to take daily or even multiple tests to complete in a single day.
- When joining the site, you’re required to have a PayPal account. This is the only way the company can pay you for your work.
How Does it Work?
- There is a software program that needs to be downloaded and installed on your desktop or laptop before you can start or complete any tests on the site.
- If you are testing app, then you’ll need to install the testing app on your mobile device.
- You’ll need to use your microphone to record your voice during the test. It is a good idea to test your microphone before you commence the test.
- Each time there is a new test that you qualify for; you’ll receive an email inviting you to take the test.
- Just click on the link, start the recording software, and read all the direction for the test before you start.
- Each test should take you 10 to 20 minutes to complete.
- The different test will require members from various locations worldwide to complete the usability tests. However, this doesn’t always hold true. There are some tests that need a specific profile in order to be invited to the test.
How Often Does the Company Send You Tests?
- This can vary from month to month. Normally, you should receive 2 to 4 tests each month.
- Not everyone is sent a test each month. The tester profile will determine if they qualify to perform the test or not.
- It is extremely important that you keep your profile updated and follow the testing guidelines when performing your tests. This ensures that you’ll have a better opportunity to receive tests when they are available to take.
- Keep in mind that many people sign up to work for this company. Therefore, there are more testers than tests to take each month. The company will select their best testers to complete the tests they have. That is why you’ll need to do the best job possible when taking and completing a test.
How Does the Company Pay You?
- Each test that you’ve completed and the test is approved, will earn you $10.
- The test needs to be verified and approved before the company pays you for your time.
- This normally takes a week to complete the verification process.
- Afterward, the company sends your funds to your PayPal account.
This is a legitimate company that pays testers to perform usability tests on websites and apps. Unfortunately, there isn’t much work in this type of job because a lot of people have signed up to become a tester. Therefore, it is extremely important that you complete the tests to the best of your ability. A trusted tester will receive more tests to complete each month than a tester with a low trust level.
This is considered a passive income site because there is no way to earn a living performing test every day. You’ll be lucky to receive 2 to 4 tests a month. However, there are other types of sites just like this one. If you want to earn an extra income, it is advisable to register with more than one site to do usability tests online.