Ally (al.ly) is a website that will pay you to shorten and share your links online. Each time you shorten and share one of your links online, you’ll have the potential to earn money when a person clicks on this link. Before the link opens, the person is redirected to an advertisement that they must view for a few seconds. Afterward, they can skip this ad and open the web page they are interested in. This is a good way to earn money from sharing YouTube videos, blog post, photos and much more online. This is an international site and anyone can join. Furthermore, the site supports several different languages including English, Portuguese, Spanish, and French to name a few.
How to Join:
- You can easily join the site using your Twitter or Google ID to log in and register with. Otherwise, type in your email address and fill in the rest of the information to register.
- Upon completing your registration, you’ll have a form to fill out and submit to the site.
- If the site approves your application, you’ll receive a confirmation code in your email box.
How Does it Work?
- Select a link you want to shorten.
- Add the link to the site and shorten this link.
- You can now share this link on your own social media accounts, forums, blog posts or website pages.
- When a person clicks on your link they are redirected to an advertising page.
- The website uses an interstitial ad to display when the link is clicked on.
- The status reporting system is fantastic. This is an advanced reporting system that gives you complete details about the number of links, who clicked on each link, what country visited and clicked on the link, and your total earnings on the site.
- You have the opportunity to view your recent activities and display what URLs are performing the best for you.
- You can’t shorten an Adult website link and share it online. This will automatically get your account banned from the site and you can no longer use these services.
- The site offers a referral program to help increase your earnings. Just invite your family and friends to join the site.
- You’ll receive a 20% commission off each person who’s signed up under your account.
- There is no limitation or expiration on how long you’ll receive this commission.
What Are the Payment Rates?
- The site has a sliding payment rate for every 1000 views you receive on your links. Each location pays a different amount. The payment rates change periodically, so be sure to check back on the site for the latest payment schedule. Here are a few locations and the payment the site is now offering:
- Greenland -13.30
- United States – $ 8.36
- United Kingdom – $ 4.98
- Australia – $ 4.48
- Denmark – $ 4.40
- Switzerland – $ 4.16
- Norway – $ 3.67
- Qatar – $ 3.65
- Singapore – $ 3.59
- Germany – $ 3.46Finland – $ 3.29
- United Arab Emirates – $ 3.26
- Belgium – $ 3.16
- Kuwait – $ 3.12
- South Africa – $ 3.00
- Czech Republic – $ 2.92
- Canada – $ 2.89
- New Zealand – $ 2.86
- Saudi Arabia – $ 2.80
- Brazil – $ 2.76
- Iceland – $ 2.72
- Slovenia – $ 2.67
- Slovakia – $ 2.67
- Bahrain – $ 2.67
- Latvia – $ 2.63
- Jordan – $ 2.58
- Italy – $ 2.51
What You Need to Know:
- The site has some strict rules to follow when submitting and sharing shortened links online.
- Like all advertising sites, it isn’t possible to share your links on the PTC site or even traffic exchanges.
- Links can’t be added to websites that contain adult material, threatening material, obscene, Trojans, viruses, worms, and time bombs, sites that can cause damage to a computer or site servers.
- If you try to link one of your shortened links to any of the websites listed above, your account will be banned immediately.
- There is absolutely no linking to an adult website.
- If you’re caught trying to offer an insensitive to anyone for clicking on one of your links, your account will be banned immediately.
- Don’t use the links to spam a website, forum or any blog site.
- If you try to bring any fake traffic to the site, you’ll have your account automatically banned.
- You can’t use an iframe or popups to open your links.
- A person must click on your link to open the link in order for it to count.
How Does the Company Pay?
- The company pays on a daily basis as long as you have $1 or more in your account.
- It normally takes up to 24 hours after you’ve requested your payment to be paid.
- You can have your payment sent to the following wallets:
This is a legitimate company to earn money online by sharing short links on your website, blog or social media accounts. You can shorten links to any YouTube video or image. Furthermore, you can shorten the links on your own website or blog to earn money. However, it is forbidden to try and shorten links to any Adult content. This company has a decent payment rate for 1000 clicks on your links. It isn’t that difficult to reach the payout on the site, because it is only a dollar. If you follow the rules and don’t try to cheat the site, you can earn a passive income online sharing short links.