Testable Minds is a rather new platform that was created by researchers from around the world. The researchers belong to some of the world’s most prestigious universities. Different tests are offered that you can participate in. You might end up answering questions on a survey, talking about your daily experiences, test your vision, hearing, or even detect a car. The site is looking for participants worldwide and hopes to attract over 300,000 people to the site. The studies are short and take up to 30 to 45 minutes to complete. Each study has a limited number of participants that can join and be paid for their time.
How To Join The Site:
- You can automatically join the site using your Facebook or Google Account ID.
- Otherwise, you’ll need to supply them with an email address and fill in your profile information.
How Does it Work?
- After creating your account, you’re assigned a number such as M013334. This is your identification number on the site.
- If you were one of the first 1000 people to join the site before it launched, you were paid $5 for signing up. However, this has now expired and you’ll no longer be paid for joining the site.
- It’s important to complete your profile information. However, before you can do this, they request that you read and check 4 boxes.
- You can be invited to participate in studies or you can browse the different studies taking place on the site.
- At times you’ll see more studies before you log in than after you log in. This is because a few of the studies are demographic studies and if your region or profile doesn’t match what they are looking for, the study won’t appear.
- Each study will indicate how many people they need to participate in the study. Furthermore, you’ll also see how many people have already completed the study.
- Each study will show you how much you can earn once you’ve completed the study.
- You can always follow the company on Facebook under Testable. The Testable site is where people create the surveys, studies, and matching tasks for you to take.
- After completing a task there is no need to worry about a completion code. Some of the tasks might require one, but most of them don’t.
- Each task that you select will have a timer associated with the task. If you don’t see the task open up, this means that you are using a mobile device and you’ll need to find the task on your phone. Most tasks should be completed on your laptop or desktop to make it easier to complete the tasks.
- Most tasks will require you to use a laptop or desktop computer. They don’t want the tasks performed on your mobile device.
- If you need to withdraw from a study you are working on, there is no penalty for withdrawing. All you need to do is hit the Withdraw button on the study.
- If you have issues signing into your account make sure you’re on the correct website. The website has two different sites to use. You’ll need to check if you are signing into minds.testable.org and not signing into testable.org.
- The site has a referral program. Under your account profile, you can find your referral link. Just click on the tab that is marked Invite a Friend.
- For each one of your referrals that cashes out the first time, you’ll earn $1 in your account.
How Does the Site Pay?
- The site is currently paying through PayPal. However, they are looking into other payment options. You can always suggest a different payment option to the site.
- Unfortunately, the site won’t make a direct transfer to your bank account.
- You’ll need $30 in your account to request your first payment.
- All subsequent withdrawals will have a lower threshold. It is not indicated how much you’ll need to make before you can request your second payment from the company.
This is a legitimate website and will pay you money to participate in research studies. Each study is a bit different and will take between 10 to 45 minutes to complete. Unfortunately, there are a limited number of studies that you can participate in. These studies are normally associated with your profile and demographic location. What is wonderful about this site, you won’t be disqualified or rejected when completing the surveys. However, there are a very limited number of spots available and you’ll need to be quick in order to get a place in one of the surveys offered. The surveys are each different and have you complete different types of tasks or answer different questions.