InboxDollars is a site that pays you to complete surveys, shops online, use their search engine to complete online searches, read emails, complete tasks, and signs up for offers. The online company was established in 2000 by Darren Cotter. In 2005 the company expanded its online business and opened a new site called SendEarnings. The site works exactly like InboxDollars. Afterward, in 2006 the company opened its third online site called InboxPounds. This is a site that is based in the UK. In 2014 the company acquired a Canadian site called DailRewards. The four sites are structured the same and each offers the same online earning potentials.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll need to visit the site and create an account.
- The company sends you a confirmation email to verify your email address.
- Once you’ve confirmed your email address, you’ll be directed to your profile page. You’ll need to complete the information on the profile page.
- After completing the information, the company will deposit $5 in your account for joining the website. Furthermore, you’ll earn an extra $0.50 for completing the survey and filling in your profile information.
How To Earn Money:
- The company normally sends out paid emails to active members accounts. By opening and reading the email, you’ll earn $0.01 to 0.10. You must follow the link in the email to earn a credit on the site.
- The website has many commercial offers you can take advantage of. Each time you sign up with one of the offers, you’ll earn rewards in your account.
- You’ll have the opportunity to complete surveys to earn rewards in your account. The company mainly uses Toluna for their surveys.
- There are games that you can play online to earn extra rewards. The games are normally through a company called Winster.
- You can also perform online searches using the build in the search engine on the site.
- Furthermore, you can redeem rewards for shopping online through the website.
- If you refer your family and friends to the site, you’ll earn a commission from the site. The affiliate program is through the CotterWeb which is associated with the website.
- Certain ads pay you to click on the ads and go to the affiliate websites. Depending on the offer is how much you’ll earn from the ads you visit.
- The site pays you a $5 bonus when you signup.
- There are many offers to earn a signup bonus for such as eBay, Stamps.com, and other affiliate sites. All you need to do is follow the instructions and sign up for these sites to earn the rewards.
- Some of the site’s features are unique and you don’t normally find them on other websites.
- The paid emails the company sends to your inbox help you earn money for clicking on the links and viewing the website and offer.
- You’ll have the opportunity to watch videos, surf the internet, play games, and complete tasks to earn rewards from the website.
- The site offers a premium membership that you can pay and join. You can still earn money on the site without joining the membership program.
- Many people have taken advantage of the paid email affiliate programs and earned an extra income for referring friends and family to the affiliate websites.
- The amount of money you’re compensated for reading emails is very low. Furthermore, the company will only pay you $0.01 for using their site to perform your online searches.
- Many of the site’s surveys will not disqualify you immediately. You’ll spend a lot of time taking the survey before you’re disqualified.
- Many people have complained about not being credited for the offers they apply for.
- If you don’t cancel a free offer before the expiration, you’ll be charged for the membership each month.
- Many people play the games online and never receive their credit. InboxDollars informs them that it is the responsibility of the company to credit their account. The game company is the one who determines the rewards you earn and InboxDollars can’t do anything to help them.
- If a person is inactive on the site, after a few weeks the site will suspend their account. They must start to be active on the site again to have the suspension lifted and start receiving paid email again.
How Does the Company Pay?
- You’ll need to have a $30 balance in your account to be paid.
- You have three options to choose from, a check, a prepaid Visa card, or an eCard from InboxDollars.
- To receive your check from the company it will take 10 to 16 days for non-members. Normally a paying membership member will receive their payment within a week.
This is a legitimate company and will pay you in the form of a check, prepaid Visa cards, or an eCard from InboxDollars. The payment cash out is rather high and you must earn $30 from the site before you’re allowed to request your payment. The website has many different tasks you can perform to earn rewards. However, some of these tasks pay only pennies for your time and effort. The company has expanded and now has 3 other online earning sites that are similar to InboxDollars. This is a good company to work for; however, it will take time to earn money from the website.
1 thought on “InboxDollars Review – Legit or Scam”
I agree that the cashout pay is very high. I have been with Inboxdollars for years and still not able to cashout. It is tedious and daunting with so little pay for surveys. Some you don’t get more than a penny for so it takes a long time to reach that $30 mark. But I not giving up. $30 is still $30 that I will one day get and need.