KnowledgeNuts is an online website that encourages freelance writers to submit a nut to their site. According to the site they love knowledge, anything that is obscure, and a little-known fact. There are three different types of nuts a person can submit to the site:
How It Works:
- Fill out the submission form; Submit A Nut
- Enter your name or pen name that you write under.
- Fill in your email address so the site can contact you.
- Supply the site with your PayPal email address or your Bitcoin address.
- Add your title for you Knowledge Nut.
- Create a 3 to 4 sentence introduction that describes your Nutshell.
- Add your Nutshell for the article you’re writing. This needs to be 500 plus words in order to be accepted by the site.
- Supply your online sources and where you found your information. You can’t use Wikipedia as an online source.
- Read the terms of the site and agree to the terms.
- Submit your nut to the site.
You’ll receive $10 for each Knowledge Nut that is published on the site.
About the Site:
- The website was created on 12-July-2013.
- This is a reputable site and pays each writer for the work they publish on their site.
This is a legitimate website that pays freelance writers to submit articles to the site. If you know some interesting facts, love to share your knowledge, or can prove a misconception, then this site is for you. I’d suggest reviewing the site, see what other’s write about, look at how the site works before writing your article to send in. This is a great site and they accept many different types of knowledgeable facts on the site.
10 thoughts on “KnowledgeNuts Review – Legit or Scam”
This site is no longer accepting submission
Please do knowledgenuts still work up till now..? Please if not which other site like knowledgenuts works now?
thanks a lot for knowledge, i have lot to write about astronomy and other stuff
Freelancers should take note of the fact that Knowledgenuts’ TOS says they are expecting to purchase ALL RIGHTS for $10. They may not be actually scamming writers, but they’re certainly running up against that fine line. Very few publications try to purchase all rights. Most purchase 1st North American rights, and certain nonexclusive rights after that, with the author retaining copyright. Expecting a freelancer to give up copyright to his or her own work for $10 is beyond unreasonable. They’re pretty much preying on young, unpublished writers who don’t know any better and are still excited to see their name in print.
Thanks for this awesome post. As I am reading this I have tons of things I want to write and possibly submit to KnowledgeNuts. I am new to this and am looking forward to learn more here. Thumbs Up!
I’m happy to help you find a new writing opportunity. I hope that you’ll enjoy writing for this site and i hope to read a few of your articles.
Knowledge Nuts Looks like a very good website and i would like to be a part of it. I hope i can do better with that. Thanks for sharing this review about it.
LikeLiked by 1 person
You are very welcome and it is my pleasure to help people online. I have seen too many scams and it is time for them to stop. People need to know about the legitimate ways to earn online.
I have read about knowledge NutS on a forum but wasn’t this explicit,I think I understand better it workability with this review of yours, would have to go back to my drawing board to see how to start working with this site.I could make good money from here with my writing skills..
LikeLiked by 1 person
I enjoy visiting this site for the world of information it has. I have learned many things from there that I never knew before. I hope that you will write some interesting facts and one day I can read them on the site.