Send Earning is a website that pays you to take surveys, complete tasks, read emails, redeem coupons and watch videos. The site is similar to InboxDollars which owns the Send Earning website. The two websites work very similar to each other, however, this site pays you in currency, where InboxDollars pays you in points that you can later trade in for money. This site isn’t available for international uses. Only people living in the United States can sign up and work on this site. The company only pays people in the form of a check and has no other mode of payment available for receiving your earnings from this site.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll need to create your account. Enter your email address, password, and confirm your password.
- The company sends you a confirmation email. Once you’ve confirmed your account, you’ll receive a $5 sign up bonus in your account.
- After signing up with the company, you’ll need to complete the lists of the tasks. This will pay you an additional $0.50 in your account.
How to Earn Money:
- Send Earnings has different offers you can complete. They range from free offers, trial offers, survey offers and Groupon.
- Each offer pays a different amount of money. If you fill out household or interests’ surveys, you’ll earn $0.25 for each one you successfully complete.
- Furthermore, you can join Opinion Square and earn $3.00 when you join.
- They also have an offer where you can sign up for Summer Samples and earn $0.50.
- If you successfully sign up for a free credit-monitoring agency called Creditera, you’ll earn $2.00.
- These are just a few of the offers that are available and the site has many more for you to choose from.
- The site has many surveys that you can take. What is great about Send Earning is the fact that they have a very short pre-survey to take to see if you can qualify for the survey. This way you’re not wasting your time answering questions and being disqualified in the end.
- You can choose to join GSN games and earn cash back rewards. However, if you’re not interested in paying for games, you’re not obligated to join GSN games. This is just one option the site has for earning money.
- When you use Send Earning search engine on the site you can earn rewards. The first 5 searches that you make on the site, that are considered qualified searches, you’ll earn $0.01 for each search. Afterward, you earn $0.01 for every two searches you make. The total you can earn each day using the search engine is $0.15.
- Furthermore, the site has videos you can watch to earn extra money. However, most videos will only pay you $0.01 to watch them. This isn’t an extreme amount of money to earn watching the different videos on the site.
- When you refer people to the site, you’ll earn 10% of your referral’s earning. There is no payment given when a person signs up under your referral link. They must work on the site in order for you to earn anything from them.
- There are many different coupons on the site that you can redeem. Each coupon you redeem will earn you $0.10.
- You have a chance to earn $.010 each time the company sends you a paid email. You’ll need to click on the link in the email to arrive at the advertiser’s website. Normally, you’ll receive 3 paid emails each week. However, if you’re not active on the site they will either send you none at all or just one.
- Another way to earn money from the site is by completing cash tasks. The tasks are similar to the ones found on other sites like Amazon Mechanical Tucks. You’ll need to identify certain content in a photograph or even translate a phrase. The earning you’ll make are not that great compared to the time you spend completing these tasks.
Send Earnings Pros:
- Everyone loves InboxDollars and it is the same company who runs Send Earnings.
- The tasks and way to earn money from this site are simple and easy to complete.
- The website has a variety of work you can do to earn money.
- The interface is simple and the site pages aren’t cluttered with tons of live Twitter feeds or shoutboxes.
- The site gives you a $5 bonus just for signing up.
- Furthermore, you’ll earn money each time you redeem one of the coupons on the site.
Send Earning Cons:
- Not everyone can qualify for a paid survey. Too many of the surveys are based on demographics. Therefore, it is necessary to spend a few minutes on the site to take the pre-survey questions to make sure you qualify.
- The site is not international and only people living in the United States can join the site.
- The cash out on the site is rather high, and the company charges you a $3 processing fee each time they send you your earnings.
- There is only one mode of payment on the site. The site pays you by check.
- It takes a long time to earn $30 on the site.
- The company uses a Net-30 payment schedule when paying you.
- Your payment will take up to 30 to 45 days to receive in the mail.
How Does Send Earning Pay You?
- You’ll need to accumulate $30 in your account before you can request your payment from the site.
- The company uses a Net-30 payment schedule to pay you.
- If you request your payment in January, you’ll not receive your check until March.
- Each time you request a payment, the company deducts $3 from the money you’ve earned.
- The company will only pay people by a check. They have no other payment options on the site.
The parent company of Send Earning is CotterWeb Enterprise. The company owns another website called InboxDollars. This is a legitimate company and pays people for taking surveys, signing up for offers, completing different micro tasks, watching videos, and receiving paid emails in your account. Unfortunately, this is not an international company and the only people who can work for the site must live in the United States.
The site only has one mode of payment and this is by check. It takes 30 days or longer to process your payment request and you’ll normally receive a check in your mail within 60 days. If you don’t mind receiving a check for your work, waiting for your pay, and having to pay a $3 processing fee, then this is a good company to work for.