Updated August 20, 2018 – The Website is Closed
Durtytimes.com is a site that pays you to complete tasks each day. The different tasks are easy to complete and don’t take much time. Furthermore, for each task that you complete the company pays you $10. When you register with the company, they’ll give you a $25 bonus. Furthermore, the company has a referral program that pays you to refer your friends and family to the site. This is an excellent GPT (get paid to) site that helps you earn a passive income online.
How Does It Work?
- To start earning money from the site you’ll need to select a new username and password.
- Afterward, the company requires some information from you to finish your registration.
- You’ll need to enter “your home address, and your full legal name” so the company can pay you by check.
- Once you finish registering with the company, you’re redirected to your account page.
- The company has deposited $25 in your account. This is your free sign up bonus from the company.
- The company gives you a unique referral link that you can use to invite people to join the site.
- In order to earn money from the site, it is suggested that you share this link on your Facebook account, YouTube, Google+, Twitter, blog sites, forums, and different chat rooms.
- Each time a person clicks on your referral link, you’ll earn $10.
- The company explains that your unique link will direct people to the site’s advertisers. You’re paid for each person who visits the advertiser’s page.
About the Site:
- The site was opened in April of 2017.
- The owner hides his information and nobody knows who he is.
- The owner claims the business is located in Panama and he uses a PO Box for his registration.
- The company phone number is in Panama.
- The website is located on a server in the United States.
- The original website was opened up under the name of Dollartell.com. Every two weeks or so the owner changed the name of the site. This site has been registered under the following names:
How Does the Company Pay?
- You’ll earn $10 each time a person clicks on your referral links and opens the site.
- Once your account reaches $300 you can request payment from the company.
- The company will pay you through PayPal, bank transfer, Western Union or a check.
- The only real mode of payment is through a check. It isn’t possible to choose another payment mode from the site. They have it locked on the check and won’t allow you to select anything else.
What You Need to Know About this Company:
- The owner of the business has had multiple websites that offer the same work. He changes the name of the sites often. Each time scam reports start appearing online, the owner will change the name of the site and move on.
- It isn’t possible to know who the owner of the site is. He hides his online information and claims the site is registered in Panama. He even supplies you with a phone number that goes to an answering service and nobody will answer the phone or call you back.
- When you try to cash out on the site, you’re redirected to a page that asks you a few questions and you must select an option to take a survey or watch a video.
- No matter what you select it will direct you to a page to fill in forms and surveys. The surveys are very time-consuming. After completing the forms and submitting them to the site, you are redirected again to another website.
- This website is an Adult website that you must subscribe to in order to be paid. The subscription is expensive and you have no choice but to join the site if you want to be paid.
- The owner of the site is collecting your data and information. Afterward, he sells this off to third party websites that will send spam to your inbox.
- If you’ve added your home address or banking information, the information will be sold off to hackers. The hackers will steal your identity and hack all your online accounts.
- The owner of the site makes money from the affiliate links that he forces you to review. He earns money for each form or survey you complete. Furthermore, if you subscribe to any of the sites, he is earning a commission when you do.
- None of the links on the website work except for the login, register, or payment submission links.
- The site doesn’t have a privacy agreement or even terms and condition. Therefore, the owner is free to sell your information to anyone he pleases.
This is a total SCAM and you should stay away from this site. You’ll never earn money from the site and you’ll be wasting your time. This is a high-risk site that will take your personal information and sell it off to a third-party website for a high profit. Furthermore, the owner of the site has many affiliate links to Adult Websites that he forces you to join with the promise of payment for your work. The site will never pay you and will only profit from you. You are helping the site find new members and adding money to the owner’s pocket each time you subscribe and pay for one of the offers, fill in a form, or take a survey. I wouldn’t recommend this site to anyone. If you are currently working on this site, I’d recommend that you stop now.
1 thought on “Dutytimes.com Review: Legit or Scam”