Achievement is available on the Google Play Store for Android devices or on the App Store for iOS devices. This is a fitness app that allows you to link all your other fitness apps so that you can earn points while exercising. The app accepts over 30 other fitness apps to link to your account. When you walk or exercise the app records the steps you take and awards you with points. The more you walk the more you’ll earn.
How Does This Work?
- The app needs to be installed on your mobile device. So visit the Google Play Store or the App Store to download and install the app on your mobile device.
- Once you’ve finished installing the app on your device, you’ll need to visit the website to complete your enrollment.
- Before you start using the app, you’ll need to link your other health apps to this one.
- The three major health apps that you should slink are Apple Health, Samsung Health and Fitbit. Furthermore, you can link Strava, MyfitnessPal, Garmin, Stop, Breathe; Think app The app also allows you to link over 30 other fitness and health apps to this one.
- After you’ve linked your app, you can now start earning points for the steps you take each day.
- You can also earn points for checking your heart rate, completing workouts using the other apps that you’ve linked, and a few other fitness achievements that you perform daily.
- If you link your Twitter account and start posting your fitness related pictures on Twitter, you’ll earn points with the app.
- From time to time you’ll be able to participate in fitness offers through the app. You can take a survey or participate in a bonus program. Each of these activities will earn points in your account.
- The app has a referral program that you can earn points for referring your friends.
- You can earn extra points on the app for walking, logging food, sleeping, answering surveys, opting into a challenge, tweeting and even meditating.
How Does The Company Pay?
- You’ll need to accumulate 10,000 points in your account to be paid.
- Once you reached the points necessary for payment, the company will send you $10 to your PayPal account.
- The payment takes 3 to 7 business days to process.
What Are People Saying About this App?
- Before you can be paid, you’ll need to earn the 10,000 points from the app. This isn’t easy and can take several months to achieve.
- This is a slow earning app, however, it is a good way to keep you on track and exercise.
- At times the app isn’t accurate. It will miss logging the points in for a few days and then start again.
- The app logs your steps and allows you to earn extra points for linking some of your other fitness apps to this one.
- At times the app has difficulty linking to certain fitness watches.
- it will take a few months to earn 10,000 points n this app. Most people say it took them 4 to 6 months to reach their first payout on the app.
This is a legitimate app that pays you for walking, exercising, taking surveys and participating in challenges. Furthermore, you can earn extra points on the app for linking your other fitness apps to this one. The app won’t make you rich, but it will help you stay on track and give you an incentive to exercise. Each time you use one of your other fitness apps to exercise with; this app will reward you points. It will take time to earn points on this app and it isn’t a giant money maker. You’ll need to accumulate 10,000 points in your account before you can be paid through PayPal. I like the idea that this company actually pays you in cash and not with gift cards or other rewards.