Money Rain is an app by Money Rain Labs. Unfortunately, this app is only available on the Google Play Store for Android devices. The app allows you to earn money by watching video trailers. You’ll have a chance to earn coupons and participate in the daily jackpots as well. This is a good app if you like to watch video trailers and ads. The company has made it easy to redeem the points you’ve earned for gift cards or cash.
How Does it Work?
- Download the app on the Google Play Store and install it on your Android device.
- You’ll need to use your Google or Facebook account to register with the app.
- Once your registration is complete, you can start to watch 30-second videos that you can find on the video offers wall inside the app.
- For each video you watch will credit your account with points.
- Each day the app has a jackpot that you can enter. You’ll need to invest some of your points to enter the jackpot. The person with the highest bid will win the jackpot for the day. The app will only announce the winner of the jackpot when 500 people have entered the jackpot and placed their bids.
- Each day you open the app, you’ll earn daily bonus points for using the app.
- If you refer your friends to the app, you’ll be rewarded 50 points for each referral.
- You’ll need to accumulate 1000 points in your account to be able to cash out.
- Anyone worldwide can use this app.
- Each day the app offers daily tasks. Complete the tasks to earn extra points in your account.
How Does the Company Pay?
- Once you’ve reached 1000 points in your account it is possible to exchange your posts for cash or a gift card.
- It takes 48 hours for the app to pay you or send you your gift card redemption code.
- If you live in India you can exchange your points for payment through Paytm or select an Amazon or Flipat gift card.
- Other user’s worldwide can exchange their points for payment through PayPal or a gift card from Amazon.
What Do People Say About this App?
- After installing the app and watching a few videos People realized that the app was only giving them 1 credit for each video. Afterward, the people uninstalled this app because they felt it as a rip-off.
- When trying to redeem the 1000 points earned on the app, it throws you into a loop and asks you to download the app. There is no way to redeem the points earned on the app.
- Everyone is complaining about the app saying they can’t redeem their codes and be paid.
- The company is asking people to give the app a 5-star rating and saying it takes 24 to 48 hours to receive your payment. However, nobody so far has received a payment from this company.
- The app received so much bad publicity and comments that the company has started to ask people to give it a 5-star rating. The comments are bogus and you can see they are fake comments on the app. The rating went from a 2.6 to a 4.1 in a matter of a few weeks.
This isn’t a reliable app to use and I’d advice against installing it on your mobile device and wasting your time. After the app creator’s read all the negative app reviews, all of a sudden the app received over 30 positive reviews saying “Good App”. I personally, don’t trust these types of review when you have a lot of negative reviews than all of a sudden all the reviews are positive. Furthermore, not a single person who spent several months working on this app has been paid.
The app has a referral program. Normally if an app is any good at all people will be asking you to use their referral code. Nobody has even asked or posted a referral code for this app. The owner’s of this app is getting rich from all the videos you’re watching. They have no intention of paying anyone for working with this app.