Wolfcoin is a game coin app created by Overwolf. The app helps you to earn coins by watching videos. You’ll be able to trade the coins you’ve earned in for different game purchases. The company has recently added Smite and Paladins to their supported game purchases on the app. The app is only available on the Overwolf website. You’ll need to visit the site and download the app in the site’s app store.
I just sound out that this site was re-branded to Wolfcoins a few months back and is only available in the US.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll need to visit the Overwolf website and download the app directly from the site. This app isn’t available on the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, it needs to be installed on your mobile device.
- Afterward, create an account with TryHard. You’ll need to choose a nickname, password, and use your email address.
- This app is for gamers and lets them earn in-game currency by watching video ads.
- Now all you need to do is watch interactive ad content and video ads to earn coins.
- Once you’ve collected enough coins you can trade them in for different types of points or skins.
- It appears that you can only use this app if you live in the United States, Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom. The ads won’t display in other countries.
- The company has a referral program. Your friends must enter your username when they register. You’ll earn 10% of their daily earning for 3 months. The bonus coins are added to your account once a day.
How To Exchange Your Coins:
- The coins can be exchanged for credits for your favorite games.
- The coins that you earn won’t work on your console and can only be redeemed for the games you play on your PC. Each game has a different amount of coins you’ll need to earn in order to redeem your free game points.
- League of Legends – You’ll need 5000 coins to trade in for 650 RP.
- CS: Go – This takes 1000 coins to earn a 1 EIR discount on the purchase of your skins.
- Warface – Trade in 1670 coins for 20 Kredits to use in your game.
- Robocraft – You’ll need 300 coins to purchase 1 Protonium Salvage Crate.
- WarThunder – Takes 230 coins to exchange for 50 Golden Eagles.
- Path of Exiles – You can exchange 900 coins for 10 points,.
- Paladins – This will take 500 coins to buy you 15 Crystals.
- Smite – You’ll need 550 coins to exchange for 15 Gems.
- Once you exchange your coins for the different game points, skins or crystals the app will send you a redemption code to your app. Furthermore, you’ll also get the code in your email account. You’ll just need to click on the question mark to display the instructions on how to use your redemption code.
If you’re a gamer and love to play games this is one way to earn extra tokens for your games. The site supports a variety of games that you can exchange your coins for. You’ll need to watch video trailers and ads on your smartphone in order to gain the coins to purchase the Gems, Crystals, and other items needed to continue to play some of your favorite games. Unfortunately, the exchanges you make for the different games are only good for your PC and won’t work on your gaming console.
This app isn’t for everyone and you can’t earn money using this app. However, you can earn coins that you can use to buy gaming tokens and skins for the video games you love to play. The company is legitimate and has been offering a way for gamers to earn a few extra points for the games they love to play.