InfoBarrel is a revenue sharing site for freelance writers. The site offers all writers a chance to post their articles online and earn a passive income stream from the site. The site uses an IB Ad System for their revenue sharing platform. Furthermore, freelancers can earn even more from the site by referring their friends and using their affiliate links. The site shares the revenue with each writer on the site. The more money the writer’s articles generate, the more the writer earns from the site.
Site Requirement for Joining:
- You’ll need to register with the site in order to be able to submit content and earn money.
- The company will send you can email. You must confirm your email address before you can start working on the site.
- In order to be paid by the site, you’ll need a PayPal account.
- Furthermore, you need a high speed internet connect to access the site and submit your articles.
- When registering with the site, you must give them your full name, mailing address and PayPal email address.
- The site doesn’t require you to take a test or supply them with any writing samples.
How Does It Work?
- As a member of the site you can upload and share your articles, picture galleries, sound clips and videos.
- You’ll need to be fluent in English to write for the site.
- As a writer you can create quality content that is unique.
- The company has their own IB Ads system they use on the site. You no longer need an Ad Sense account to earn money from the site.
- There are many categories that you can write for on the site.
What Are the Post Requirements?
- You’ll create content directly on the site.
- The first step is to enter the title of the article you’re writing.
- The site will search for duplicate titles. If your title is unique, you can begin writing your article.
- Your post must be 325 words or longer for the site to accept your article.
- Furthermore, you must write original content for the site. If you try and copy and paste content to the site, your account will be closed.
- The site won’t accept promotional articles. Your article needs to be informative and helpful to the reader.
- Each article must be written in proper English with no mistakes.
- You can’t add any external links in the first paragraph of your article.
- You are only allowed 2 external links for each article you write.
- Your article must contain value to the reader.
- After submitting your article to the site, it will take up to 48 hours to post it online. The site must approve all articles before they are posted on the site.
- If your article isn’t approved, you’ll be told why. At this point you can the make your changes or forget about this article.
- Once your changes are made, resubmit the article to the site.
How Do You Earn Money?
- The company uses an IB Ads system that posts ads on each one of your articles.
- Your articles will generate income from these ads.
- The company shares the revenue with you. You’ll earn 75% of the ad revenue generated from your articles and the company will earn 25%.
- Furthermore, for each referral that you sign up on the site, you’ll earn 2% of their ad sharing revenue for the life of their account.
How Does the Site Pay?
- In order to be paid by the site, you must have a PayPal account.
- All your personal information must be filled in on the site.
- Afterwards, you’ll need to agree to InfoBarrel Ad Service Terms and Conditions. If you fail to agree to these terms and conditions the site won’t pay you.
- At the end of the month if your account has as a $50 balance, you’ll be paid.
- The site issues payment on a NET 45 basis. The NET 45 basis means that the site pays you 45 days after the closing of the month. Example: In January your account balance was $58.45, therefore, on the 15th of March the company will send your earning to your PayPal account.
This is a legitimate paying site that pays you through a revenue sharing program. The ads placed on your articles will generate an income. The income from the ads is split with the company. You’ll earn 75% of the ad revenue and the company earns 25%. This is an excellent system that can earn you a passive income from the article you’ve posted on the site. Furthermore, you can earn 2% of the ad sharing revenue for each of your referrals. The company also allows you to use your affiliate links in your article to help generate a bit more income for you.
My Thought About This Site:
- I am not fond of a revenue sharing site where the company earns from the articles I write.
- However, if you choose to write for a content mill, you’ll earn less for each article you write.
- At least with this system you can earn a passive income each month from the article that you’ve posted on the site.
- I still think it is best to write for yourself and post your articles on your own site.
- You’ll earn more money from what you’ve written and you won’t have to share your earning with anyone.