Persona Paper is an online writing site for freelancers. The site uses a revenue sharing platform to pay writers for the content they submit to the site. Each writer has the chance to earn money from the site based on the traffic they generate for each article they post. The site uses a different type of revenue sharing for its members. Furthermore, the site works as a social media site. You’ll earn coins from the site for reading and commenting on other member’s articles. You’ll also earn coins for each article you post on the site.
Who Can Join the Site?
- Anyone 18 or over can join the site and participate in writing articles and commenting on published articles.
- The site won’t allow people from India or the Philippines to join. The reason these two countries are not allowed on the site is that the ad revenue they generate. The ad revenue from these two countries if much lower than anywhere else in the world. Therefore, it is impossible to pay members from these two countries the same amount of revenue share that other members earn.
- The site will review each application. Unfortunately, not everyone will be accepted on the site. This is due to the geographic location and the English proficiency of each member.
What Are the Posting Rules?
- Any content submitted to the site must be written in coherent English.
- Your content must be unique, no duplicating content and no copying content online is allowed on the site.
- Each post must contain 500 or more characters. The character count is only for alphanumeric characters and doesn’t include spaces and punctuation.
- All content must follow the Acceptable Use Policy on the site.
- All images that you add to the site must have an image credit. Even if you upload your personal image, it needs to have a credit in your post.
- There is a 15 article limitation per day.
- You can’t upload one post after another. There is a 10 minute waiting period between posts.
- If your posts don’t meet the criteria of the site they will be removed. Furthermore, you’ll lose all coins that are associated with this post.
- No article spinning is allowed on the site. If you’re caught in the act and the article falls below the English standards on the site, it will be removed.
- It is possible to use links in your articles as long as they are not a referral or affiliate links. Furthermore, your links can’t violate any of the rules of the site.
- You are free to write and post any article you want, as long as it isn’t slanderous or violate the rules of the site.
- If you copy articles from another site, it doesn’t matter if they are yours or not, it is consider plagiarized and your account will be immediately terminated.
- All content that is posted on this site must be unique and not posted anywhere else online.
How Do You Earn Money On The Site?
- You can post any type of content on the site as long as it follows the rules.
- The content must be your original work and not copied and pasted from another site online.
- Each time a person views your article, you’ll earn 2 coins.
- You can also earn 1 coin for each qualifying comment you make on another member’s articles. You’ll only receive coins for your comment if they are 30 characters or longer. Each comment should add value to the post and should be relevant.
- You won’t earn any coins for making comments on your own articles.
- Your account only earns viewing coins if the person viewing your article is from the United States, Canada or the United Kingdom. All other site views won’t count and you won’t earn coins.
How Much Is Each Coin Worth?
- The money is generated on the site from ad revenue.
- This money is added to one giant pot; however, the site’s maintenance and server costs are deducted before the money goes into the pot.
- The site then uses the number of coins that have been distributed to the members on the site and divides this with the amount of money in the post.
- This determines the value of each coin in your account.
- The exchange rate for coins is displayed at the top of the webpage.
- When you visit your bank page, you’ll see the current rate of each coin.
- You can exchange your coins for US Dollars when you reach the minimum threshold on the site.
How Does the Company Pay?
- Once your account reaches the minimum threshold for payment, you’ll see a form on your Bank page.
- You’ll need to fill out this form and submit it to the company.
- The company will pay you within 72 hours.
- A review of each of your posts and comments needs to be done before you’re paid from the site.
- Once the review has been completed the company sends the money to your PayPal account.
- If you want the site can send you an Amazon Gift card instead of sending the money to your PayPal account.
This is a legitimate site that uses a revenue sharing platform to pay its member by. Each member of the site earns points or coins in their account. These coins are converted to US dollars. The company sends out payment to your PayPal account or sends you an Amazon Gift card. You have the choice of how you’d like to be paid. Not everyone can join this site and it has rules about people from India or the Philippines joining. However, these countries are not the only countries the site won’t allow to join. Your geographic location will determine if you can join the site or not. Furthermore, the site looks at your English proficiency and uses these two factors for accepting new site members.