Sponsored Reviews Closed on June 30, 2018
Sponsored Reviews is a site that advertisers pay bloggers to write a review about their products or services. In return the blogger posts this review on his blog site and the advertisers pay for space, writing the review, and the publicity they receive from the exposure. The website acts as an agent or go-between for bloggers and advertisers. The advertiser has a chance to pick and choose the blog he wants his review posted on.
How to Get Started:
- Joining the site is relatively easy. The only criteria for joining is that you must be a blogger.
- Furthermore, your blog has to meet the criteria in order to write for the site and post sponsored reviews on your blog.
- For your blog to qualify it must be active, not on a free blog site, and have at least 10 high-quality blog posts on the site.
- The blog needs to be in a database or indexed in the major search engines.
- Your blog must have at least 10 backlinks to the site. This will be checked by the company’s review team.
- The content on your blog must be original and not copied from another site online.
- To increase your chances of being accepted, your blog must have a solid page ranking, an Alexa ranking, and rich organic traffic.
- You must have an active PayPal account.
- All the posts on your blog must be written in English without grammatical errors.
- When you join the site decide on what categories you want to write reviews for on your blog. The reviews should coincide with your sites niche.
After Being Approved:
- Once your blog is approved, you’ll need to set up your account on the website.
- Your blog is under the heading of Manage Blogs on your dashboard. You’ll need to go to this section and edit all your blog details. Fill in as much information as you possibly can, Keep this current and up to date. This is what advertisers will be looking out.
- Enter the category or categories that you want to write reviews about. Remember that these choices must fit into the theme of your blog site.
- Fill in as many details about yourself and your blog in this section.
- Add your pricing and any preferences that you have.
How To Earn Money On the Site:
- Advertisers will browse the site looking for blogs that fit their needs. If the advertiser is satisfied with your blog, they can make you an offer to write a review, and post it on your site. There are a few factors to consider before accepting the assignment.
- Is the price the advertiser is offer acceptable for the review he wants?
- Is the website you’re writing for popular or not?
- Does this website coincide with your niche?
- If the review isn’t in your niche it’s a bad idea to accept the job. Your audience visits your site to learn more about your niche and not read a review that has nothing to do with it.
- Make sure the advertiser wants an honest review from you. Don’t write a review claiming the product is wonderful if it isn’t. Always write an honest review of all your clients.
- The second option for making money on the site is by bidding on a job.
- The only bid on jobs that are in your niche and that will easily be read on your site.
- When bidding on a review, keep your price reasonable. This way you have a better chance of landing the job.
- When writing your review, make sure you understand your advertiser’s directions. You must meet the entire requirement to be paid for your review.
- You’ll have one week to complete your review.
- Once the review is completed, post it on your blog site, and add the link to the site.
- The advertiser can find the review and accept it or ask you to make changes.
How Does the Company Pay You?
- The company pays you through PayPal.
- You’ll earn 50% of the money that you’ve been paid for writing the review. Therefore, if you earned $100 for your review, the company keeps $50 and pays you $50.
- Payments are sent out bi-weekly for the reviews the clients have approved.
Does the Company Have a Referral Program?
- The company offers two types of referrals. The first one is for advertisers and the second one is for bloggers.
- The payment varies depending on the referral you receive.
- The amount paid for your referrals isn’t that interesting at all. For example; if your referral earns $50 the company pays you $5. But if your referral earns $10,000 the company only pays you $50.
- If your referral is an advertiser you seem to earn a bit more. For example, if an advertiser spends $1 to $99 with the company, you’ll earn $5. But if they spend $10,000 with the company, you’ll earn $100.
This is a legitimate site and has a good reputation online. Many advertisers work with this company because of their online reputation. If you’re a blogger and want to write sponsored reviews on your blog, this is a good site to work for. You can pick and choose the type of reviews you want to write and post on your blog. Furthermore, the company pays out twice a month so you don’t need to wait 30 days or longer to be paid for your work.
My Thoughts About the Company:
- This is a good company to work for. However, I don’t like the idea that they earn half of your money. I can see the company earning a percentage of what I make, but not 50%,
- At times the site is very picky about the posts you’ve written and posted on your site. Clients seem to change their minds in the middle of the job.
- I do like the idea that we have a week to complete the job.
- I think their referral program could pay a little better. An advertiser spends hundreds of dollars on this site and they are only willing to give you a small part of this.
- At times I feel the site is profiting from our work and earning more than we are. I don’t feel it is fair that we need to pay the site so much for finding the jobs.
- The company has a good reputation online; therefore they are making decent money. I feel like the company should reduce their payment from bloggers and only charge 20% instead of 50%.
1 thought on “SponsoredReviews.com Review – Legit or Scam”
Their earning and referral program both seems very stupid; they want to earn more from us if we do more, so better to do less if we have to do something for them.