LifeSlide is a lock screen app that pays you to unlock your screen on your Android device. The app works like other unlock screen apps do.
How Does This Work?
- Download and install LifeSlide on your Android device.
- When you swipe to unlock your screen the app credits your account Lives for each action you perform.
- You will need 1000 lives to equal $1.
- Each referral that you have will earn you 10% of the referral earnings.
- Furthermore, for each your referrals’ you can earn an extra 6% off of your friends’ referrals.
- Currently, on the unlock screen they use AdMob to display the ads on your device.
- The company is offering special rewards each month. You can earn rewards for having the most referrals or for acquiring the most “Lives” in a month.
How Do You Get Paid?
- You will have to have a minimum of 2000 “Lives” in order to cash out. The $2 cash out is paid to your PayPal account.
- The company only pays on the 25th of each month.
- You’ll need to request your cash out. If you request it in April, you’ll be paid on the 25th of May.
What Are People Saying About the App:
- The app is nice and a good idea, however, there are some questions concerning how you can earn “Lives” with this app.
- The app is relatively new and it needs some improvements.
- People like this app and the concept of the app.
So far the app is legitimate and paying people for unlocking their screen. This app is still new and in the development stages. The company is looking for local advertisers to place their ads on the screen unlock. People who are using the app say it’s a great idea, however, there are still some issues with the app.