TaskSpotter has its headquarters in Dubai and was launched in 2014 at the ArabNet’s Digital Summit. The company is an e-commerce platform and currently works with people in the UAE and KSA countries. People living in these countries can become a Spotter and perform different tasks for businesses. The app the company created allows people to perform missions in nearby locations using their GPS on their smartphone. The missions are all in popular locations that many consumers frequent daily. This is a fun way to become a spy in your own hometown according to the founders of the app.
How Does This Work?
- Download the app on the App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Install the app on your iOS or Android device.
- Search the app for a mission near you. The app has over 300 missions available on it each day.
Who Can Use The App?
- Currently, the app is only available in UAE countries. However, not all UAE countries have been added to the app so far. If you live in one of the following countries you can download and install the app on your smartphone.
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
What Do Spotters Do?
- As a Spotter, your job will be to offer feedback to companies in real-time.
- Each job will entail you to do small tasks for different companies.
- This can be taking photos in a market, checking prices, inventory or comparing prices from one market to another.
- You are a member of the crowdsourcing team that supplies information to businesses in real-time.
- You will be using your camera to take photos or make videos.
- Furthermore, some tasks require you to record your voice and explain what you see.
How Does the Company Pay?
- A typical mission will pay AED 20 to AED 75 in cash rewards.
- When the task has been completed the funds are deposited into the person’s digital credit wallet.
- The person can cash out their funds at any time.
- There is no limit on cash out.
- The company pays people using PayPal.
- The company also has over 200 different payment options in the UAE where a person can receive their payment in cash.
This is a legitimate company and has been in business since 2014. People living in certain UAE and KSA countries can download the app and install it on their smartphone. It is easy to become a Spotter and earn between AED 20 to AED 75 for each mission that’s completed successfully. Furthermore, you don’t need a minimum amount in your wallet to cash out. You can select to be paid through PayPal or one if the 200 different payment location in cash. This is an excellent way for students, stay at home moms or anyone looking for some extra cash to use.