Like4Like.org is a social exchange network where the members on the site perform different tasks on social media accounts. You earn points for liking a page, following a person, visiting a website and much more. Anyone who needs to build up their social media presence can use this site to pay people for liking their articles, images videos, and following them on other social media accounts such as Twitter.
How to Join the Site:
- You’ll need to register at the site using your email address, password, and username.
- Afterward, you’ll receive an email to verify your email address.
- Once you’ve verified your email address, you can log into the site and complete your profile.
How to Earn Money From the Site:
- Each task you perform on the site earns you a certain amount of points.
- You will look at the task available and choose the tasks you’d like to complete.
- On Facebook, you can earn points for liking pages, photos, and websites.
- For Twitter, you’ll need to follow a person to earn points.
- If you have a YouTube account you can earn points viewing and liking videos.
- With Google, you’ll be able to earn points with Google Profiles, Google buzz, Sparks, Hangouts, and Circles. Furthermore, you can earn points on Google for hitting Google Plus on certain accounts.
- You can also earn from StumbleUpon by sharing your website pages with the members on the site. This will help you receive important backlinks to your site.
- There are other ways to earn points from Instagram, Pinterest, and SoundCloud Exchange,
The site now has a bonus program for the top user of the site. You will earn extra rewards each week for your participation and referrals. How to earn extra points on the site:
- Earn an extra 5000 credits for being the top user on the site. This is based on how many points you earn during the week.
- Second place earns 3000 credits.
- Third place earns 1500 credits.
- If you are in fourth to tenth place you’ll receive 1000 credits.
- Places 11 to 25 earn an extra 800 credits.
- Places 26 to 50 earn an extra 400 credits.
- Places 51 to 100 earn 200 credits.
- Places 101 to 200 earn 100 credits.
Each week you have a chance to earn extra credits by participating in the site. So the more likes, follows, or the tasks you perform on the site, earns you a chance to receive extra points. Each Saturday night the company resets the counters and the new contest begins for the next week.
What Client’s Are Saying About the Site:
- Many people like the fact that it helps them to promote their social media status online.
- A few customers have found Like4Like excellent for receiving interactions and SERP positive rank.
- People like the website and think it is easy to use. They claim that the site has lots of traffic.
- People like the service because it helps others to support you on your social media accounts.
- Several people used this service to grow their social media account. In the end, they found out that all the likes they paid for on Facebook were removed and they lost even more likes on Facebook.
- Every follows or like on YouTube was deleted the next day. People would only like or follow the YouTube channel to be paid. Once paid they’d go in and unfollow and unlike the channel.
- Facebook automatically deletes all likes on pages now. There is no need to pay for people to like your Facebook pages.
- A few people used this site and had their account banned.
- Facebook or the people on the site delete their likes within 48 hours.
- The company has very bad customer service.
- When you report a problem to the company, they might refund a few of your credits back to you. However, you’ll never receive all your credits for the likes and follows people have deleted from your accounts.
- People who worked on the site an entire day to like accounts and to receive likes back had problems afterward. The next day the likes they received had disappeared and they’ve wasted an entire day on the site.
How Does the Company Pay You?
- You can’t exchange your credits earned on the site for cash.
- You can only use the credits on the site to pay other site members to like or follow one of your social media accounts.
- You’ll use the earned credits on the site to start your own campaign to pay credits out of your account to other members on the site. When another member on the site likes your YouTube video, the credits in your account are deducted and added to the other member’s account.
This is a legitimate social media exchange site. You’ll earn credits on the site for following or liking other member’s social media accounts. The credits you earn on the site will be used to promote your own social media account and pay members of the site to like or follow you. The site has no payout and does not offer you money to work on the site. However, they do offer you a way to grow your social media accounts for a little work each day.
My Thoughts About this Site:
- This is one way to help promote your social media accounts. However, this is not the best way to grow your social media presence.
- Facebook now deletes all page likes on accounts when they suspect a person is using one of these services. So no matter if you earned page likes from people visiting your pages, Facebook will delete them too.
- People spend hours on end working on this site, only to find out that the people who’ve liked or followed one of their social media accounts have unfollowed or deleted their like.
- I believe there is a better way to promote your social media accounts than to use a service like this. However, if you want to get your social media accounts off the ground and need a boost, this is one way to do it.