Twitch Follows allows you to earn money for following different accounts on Twitch TV. Furthermore, the site allows website and blog owners to increase their followers on Twitch TV. The system was designed for Twitch TV streamers to increase their viewers and get their channels partnered. The site uses members of Twitch Follows to follow and watch videos streaming on Twitch TV.
How the Site Works:
- Twitch streamers create an account with Twitch Follows and choose a plan that is right for you.
- You’ll add credits to your Twitch Follows account and Twitch Followers will go to your Twitch TV channel and earn credits for following your channel.
- As a client of the site, you’ll determine the amount of credits you’ll pay a person to follow your Twitch TV channel.
- Once you place your listing on the site, the Twitch Followers will clink on your listing and follow your channel. Afterwards, the credit is removed from your account as people follow your channel.
- As a Twitch Follows viewer, you’ll view the listing and decide if you want to follow the channel or not. You’ll see how many credits the person has offered you to follow his channel.
- Once a viewer follows the client’s stream, they earn credits in their account.
How Are You Paid:
- Once you reach 5,000 points in your account, you can request a payout by PayPal. The points convert to $5 in your account.
About the Site:
- The website is a year old, and was created on November 8, 2016.
- The website is registered in the United States to Domain Privacy Service FBO Registrant.
- The Company address is 10 Corporate Drive, Suite 300, Burlington.
- The website phone number is a Phoenix location registered to the AZ Qwest Corporation.
- The owner of the website is using a service to hide his identity and the country he is from.
- The website was given a 365 day life expectancy. This is very short for a new site.
The site is legitimate and paying for the moment. This can change at any time. During the year the site has been online there haven’t been any customer complaints about the service. Furthermore, people working on the site have been paid by the site within 24 hours of cashing out. Please take caution when signing up for this site. The ratings and ranking are low and this could turn out to be a potential scam site.
- For the moment this is a legitimate, paying program, that allows you to earn money for following people on Twitch TV. However, this is listed as a site to be cautious of and only has a 39% rating on Scam Adviser.
- This is a relatively new site and has not yet gained a high trustworthy status with Scam Advisor.
- This doesn’t mean the site is untrustworthy, it just means before you join this site, buy a contract or work on the site, you’ll need to dig deeper into the company. Currently there are no complaints about the site. I didn’t find any problem when testing the site and earning points on the site. The site does take a long time to earn credit for payout.
- Right now the owner is paying people to follow Twitch TV channels and fulfilling the contacts to people who signed up for this service.