Fanslave is a company that pays you like, follow, view, or click on social media accounts. Furthermore, if you’re the owner of a social media account and are looking to drive more traffic to your account, this is an excellent way to do it. You buy credit from the company and add your accounts to the site.
How to Earn Money on the Site:
- You’ll need to join the site and add your social media account in order to work and earn money.
- Each social media campaign has an earn button in front of the campaign.
- Hit the earn button and follow the link and directions.
- Each campaign has a number of points you’ll earn for liking Facebook pages, watching a video or following a person.
- You will earn 0.005 Euros for each point you earn on the site.
- The site also has a referral program that you can earn 15% commission if a person buys a package from the company. If a referral only goes to the site to earn money from the site you’re not paid for your referral.
How Does the Company Pay?
- Once your account has reached 15 Euros you can request to redeem your points for cash.
- The money is processed and sent to your PayPal account. This can take up to 30 days to see the money in your account.
- A second option of using the points in your account is to invest in a campaign to boost your own Facebook pages, Twitter account, Google +, or YouTube.
What Types Of Service Does the Company Offer?
- The company sells professional social network marketing. They will advertise your site on the network and will provide you with valuable Facebook fans, Facebook likes, or Twitter followers.
- Everyone on Facebook or Twitter will see your messages directly on the site.
- You order the number of fans you want to see on your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
- If a person dislikes your fan page on Facebook, your account will be credited for this action. You won’t need to pay for the credit of a person liking and then disliking one of your pages.
- In order to make it look more natural that you are using a social media exchange it is possible to set up the number of followers or likes per day on your account.
- You can check on fans likes in your login area. This tells you how many fans have liked your pages so far.
- The system monitors the number of fans likes on your account. If a member of the site dislikes, your account, a credit will be added back to your account.
Complaints About the Site:
- The site’s marketing firm is located in New Zealand and they have no customer service to help you.
- The marketing campaigns are expensive and they don’t follow the criteria in the campaign. You’ll receive busts of likes on your page instead of a steady rate on a daily basis.
- When the campaign is finished, most of the likes on your page disappear.
- The bulk of users on the site is mostly Indian’s and they’re only fans as long as a campaign is running. Once finished, they’ll unlike or stop being a fan.
- Total waste of money if you are looking to boost your Facebook pages and keep fans.
- If you’re dissatisfied with the service there is no money back guarantee.
- The site carries a XLow trust rating and may not be a safe site to visit.
- People have reported that they received viruses and malware from the site. Therefore, the site is listed as a threat site.
- The website is associated with a number of other high risk sites.
- The office is in New Zealand, but the website is based in Switzerland. There are also other countries involved with this site.
- Once you reach payout on the site and request payment, it takes over a month to receive payment in your PayPal account.
- Some people on the site spent almost a year to earn the 15 Euros from the site. Afterwards, they saw on their account that the redemption was complete, but the money was never added to their PayPal account.
This is a legitimate site to earn money on for liking social media accounts. However, if you want to purchase a plan from the company, this is a total SCAM. You receive the likes during your campaign, but once it’s over the likes on your account disappear.
As a client the site isn’t helpful, and also allows their members to burst your account with too many likes each day. Once your paid campaign is finished the people stop following your pages and are no longer a fan. Furthermore, if you buy a package of 100 likes for your Facebook page, you’ll never receive all the likes, but your account is charged.The company doesn’t offer a refund if you are dissatisfied with their services. They are very unhelpful and won’t address the problem you have on your account.
- The site is listed as a high risk site associated with a number of other high risks sites.
- When using the site, you may receive viruses or malware on your computer.
- Currently the site has a XLow rating and this is a high risk site to join.