The Bigtoken app is available for Android or iOS devices. You can download and install the app on the Google Play Store or the App Store. This app is only available for people who live in the US. When you download and install the app you will be required to verify your US phone number and also verify that you have a US PayPal account. The company opened in 2018 and is free to join. You will earn points from the company when you share your data. The company offers you different surveys to take and also a way to share the app on all of your social media accounts. You can earn extra points when you share your location with the app. It is easy to manage your account and decide on what data you’d like to share on the marketplace. You also can choose who can buy your data and how much you are willing to sell your data for. Once you share your data and it is purchased on the marketplace the company will credit your account with points. The points can then be converted to US dollars and redeemed through your verified PayPal account.
How Does It Work?
- If you own an Android device, you’ll need to visit the Google Play Store to download and install the app on your mobile device.
- If you own an iOS device, you’ll need to visit the App Store to download and install the app on your mobile device.
- The registration is free to everyone who lives in the US. This app is not available worldwide and you must live in the US and have a US phone number in order to register with the company.
- Once the app has been installed on your mobile device, you’ll need to open the app in order to complete your registration.
- Enter your email address, select a password, and enter your US phone number.
What Does The Company Do With The Data You Provide?
- When you answer surveys or even share your location the company collects the data and stores it in the cloud.
- The company has two-level encryption they use to secure your data and also your personal data points you earn when you share your data.
- The data that you supply and the data from the other users of the app are grouped together in large anonymized groups. The company then sells access to the data groups to a variety of advertisers.
- The company claims that the people who have purchased access to their data groups don’t have access to your dame or any of your contact information. They only have access to the answers that you’ve supplied to the company.
- The data you’ve supplied will help these companies target you with specific ads that are based on the data you’ve supplied.
- When a company purchases access to the data they are not allowed to copy any of the data or even store it on their servers. The data will remain on the cloud and the company can only access and review the data from the cloud.
- The company is using blockchain to log in the access from the companies who have access the data on the cloud.
How To Earn Money:
- Once registered on the app you should start by creating your own team.
- In order to create a team, you’ll need to go to the app and find the Team section on the home screen.
- When creating your team you’ll need to choose a team name and your privacy setting for your team.
- It is easy now to invite friends to join your team. Visit the Messaging section on the home screen, search for a friend to invite to your team, and then slide left on the app and invite the person to your team.
- Teams and team members can earn bonus points when all team members complete their daily actions on time. You can still complete the daily actions by yourself, but you’ll not earn the team bonus points. The bonus points are given to the team members who complete daily actions on time.
- The app has a referral program called Stream. You can use your referral code to invite your friends to join the app. Once you’ve invited people to join the app, you’ll earn a percentage of their points every time they complete an action.
- The more people you have in your Stream account the higher your rewards and points you’ll earn from the app.
- The rewards are passed upward on your Stream account. The Stream account is 15 levels deep.
- In your Stream account, you can have 15 levels that you can earn from.
- The company gives you 50% of the users earning from the actions they complete and the sales of their data.
- The first 5 levels you’ll earn 5%, the next five levels you’ll earn 3%, and the last 5 levels you’ll earn 2%. If you are not 15 levels deep the company will take 50% of the remaining balance and add it to the house account.
Earn Rewards By Checking Into Different Locations:
- You can earn rewards when you check into a location from the app.
- Each day you use the app, it is possible to check into as many locations as you want during the day.
- You will only the rewards when you spend a sufficient amount f time at the locations you check into.
- You will earn rewards for every 28 minutes that you spend at a location.
- When you first arrive at the location, open the app and check-in. When you leave the location you are required to check out of the app.
- During your visit, you’ll be required to supply the company with information that reflects your activity while you are at this location.
What Are Fast Actions?
- The company offers different Fast Actions that are easy for you to complete.
- A Fast Action is a timed question that you must answer.
- Each Fast Action has a set time they will expire. Normally this is an hour or two after they are sent to your mobile device.
- The company gives you enough time to answer these questions and each time a new question is posted on the app, it will be sent to your mobile device.
What Are Dynamic Actions?
- Dynamic Actions are sent to you based on an answer you’ve given to a previous question.
- You will receive Dynamic Actions from time to time from the app.
- The questions you receive are normally based on an answer that you’ve given to a Fast Action.
- The Dynamic Actions will ask you to answer multiple questions based on the answers that you’ve previously supplied.
How To Redeem Your Points?
- For every 100 points, you earn on the app, it is converted to $1.
- Your points are redeemed through PayPal.
- You will need 2100 points or $21 in your account before you can redeem your points.
- The company will allow you to redeem your points every 30 days.
- At this time you can only redeem 25% of your points.
- In order to redeem your points, you must have a verified US phone number.
- Each time you request a payout from the company, they will charge you $0.25 to send the money to your PayPal account.
What Are People Saying About This App?
- Many people are calling the app a pyramid scheme that allows you to earn money for recruiting others to join the app. The more you go down the line the less money you can make from this app.
- People feel the owners of this app are tricking people into joining the app so they can make money from selling your data.
- Once you come close to earning the 2100 points needed to cash out every 30 days the app slows down and makes it hard to reach this goal.
- The company only allows you to withdraw 25% of your earning every 30 days.
- The company takes $0.25 from your earnings as a processing fee.
- Many people are angry that the company only allows you to withdraw 25% of your earning every 30 days. That means the next month if you want to withdraw your earnings, you’ll need to have 2100 or more points in your account. You will never be able to withdraw all the funds that you’ve earned from the app.
- People don’t like the idea that the company will only give them 25% of their earnings and they feel the company is playing games bidding their time. They are saying that the company is not making the amount of money they claim to be made, otherwise, they would allow you to withdraw your total earning from the site.
- If you have earned a large sum of money the company is not sending your payments on time. They are holding them back and taking longer and longer to send you an amount that is over $10. There are some members who were able to cash out $25 or more from the app. These people did not receive their payment and when they did receive a payment it took over 45 days for the company to send them their money.
This might be a legitimate app and the company is paying people. However, the amount of money the company sends out for the work that has been completed is nothing compared to what a person has actually earned from the app. This company is holding 75% of your earning each month and will only release 25% of your earning every 30 days. There are many unhappy members that feel the company is not upfront about the payment process and also feel the company should not hold onto the majority of their earning each month. You can find many $5 payment proofs online, but you will not find higher value payment proofs from this company. I personally would not join an app like this and do not recommend that others join this app. The company is basically collecting all your data and making money by selling it off to companies who are willing to pay for the information. There are a lot more survey apps that you can join and be paid for your time. Other companies don’t hold onto 75% of your earning every month.