FluidStack is a cutting edge distributed cloud platform. The network structure uses tens of thousands of edge servers that are located around the globes. The infrastructure is designed to bring the cloud platform closer to the end user. The company was founded by a team o Oxford University graduates. When the company first opened it was funded by SpaceX, Protocol Labas, Spotify, and TransferWise. The company uses different office blocks that are located in every country around the world and converts them into the FluidStack edge servers. This in return creates an ultra-low latency CDN (content delivery network). The company is always looking for other computers to join its network. Each month the company pays you to use your idle computer to join the distributed cloud platform. The company offers a passive income to anyone who is interested in making a few extra dollars a month. The company is looking for beta testers to run the FluidStock nodes on their computer.
How Can You Join?
- The company requires you to have a Windows desktop computer.
- You must have a computer attached to the internet. A DSL connection works the best.
- They do require that you have an upload speed of 10Mbps or greater.
- You will also need a UPnP.
- If you have all these qualifications you can register with the company.
- The company will look at your registration and test your services to see if you are a good fit for their program.
- If your computer qualifies, you will be notified by email.
- Once accepted as a beta tester, you’ll need to install some software and leave it running in the background of your device.
- The software is designed to detect when your computer sits idle and not being used.
- When the computer is idle the software will use a small part of your bandwidth and the CPU to serve web content on the network.
What You Need To Know:
- The company uses thousands of businesses and individual computers worldwide.
- They ensure the privacy of your device using military-grade encryption to keep your data safe.
- Your computer will be used to provide a cloud service to different websites.
- The resources they use are equivalent to watching a video on YouTube. So this doesn’t put a drain on your computer resources.
- The service is only used when your device sits idle and not when you are busy working on your computer.
- You won’t even notice when the software is running because it only works when your computer sits idle.
- This should not affect your electric bill each month if you leave your computer running. The software only uses a small part of your hardware and it isn’t the same a cryptocurrency mining, which uses a very large part of your hardware to mine the cryptocurrency.
- This is an international company and any country can join as a beta tester as long as you have the qualification necessary to join.
- You must have a desktop computer that runs a Windows 64-bit OS in order to join as a beta tester.
- The company should be adding Linux computers soon.
- If you run this on a laptop, it must be online a majority of the time in order to qualify for payment.
- The company does not support you running the software on a VPS or VM. It cannot support the VPS when they get throttled after a certain amount of usage.
A Few Issues People Have:
- Some people have issues when they try to configure the node. The main reason for this is the network configuration.
- The router UPnP port forwarding needs to be configured correctly in order to run the node.
- If you are running an anti-virus on your computer, this must be configured to allow the node to run and not block the node.
- There are a few problems seeing the node on your dashboard. If you run into this issue, you’ll need to end the company an email with your cluster token.
How Much Can You Earn?
- Your computer needs to be online for a certain amount of time each month.
- Depending on your upload speed will determine how much the company pays you each month.
- If your upload speed is 10Mbps the normal payment is $5 a month. This can vary if your device is online and used more often.
- If you have a fiber optic connection to your computer and it is over 500Mbps upload, then you’ll earn $50 a month. This also depends on how long your computer sits idle and the company uses your device.
- You are guaranteed $5 to $50 a month as a beta tester. The amount of money you earn is determined by your upload speed and how long your device is connected to their network each month.
- At the end of the month, the company will send your payment to your PayPal account.
- You will need an active PayPal account in order to be paid by the company.
This is a legitimate company and many people have been paid on a monthly basis for installing the software and configuring the node. The amount of money you can earn each month will greatly depend on your upload speed and how long your device is connected to their network. Just keep in mind that you will need to install the company’s software on your desktop computer and configure your router in order for the company to access your device and use your upload speed for their network. This is safe and the company does use military-grade encryption software to protect their network and your personal information. This is a great way to earn a few extra bucks each month for allowing the company to access your desktop computer. Most people I’ve seen so far in this program are being paid $5 or $10 a month. However, if you have a fiber optic connection in your home, you could earn $50 a month for signing up for this program. Just keep in mind this is a passive income opportunity and you won’t get rich. However, it is a way to earn a few extra dollars each month when your desktop computer sits idle and you’re not using it.