Perk TV Live is yet another app that can be used on any Android or iOS device. You can easily download the app from the Google Play Store or The App Store to install on your device. Perk has two other TV apps that you can use in conjunction with this app. You can download and install Perk TV or even Viggle on your device. Many people confuse Perk TV with Perk TV Live. The apps are different and you have a different way of earning points in the two apps. Perk TV rewards you for watch ad trailers on your mobile device where Perk TV Live will reward you for watch TV shows at home and allowing the app to listen to the shows you’re watching live.
How Does This Work?
- You must be registered with Perk in order to use this app. It is easy to create an account on the website. You can join Perk through your Facebook account or even with an email address. I’d suggest registering with Facebook because many of the Perk apps will require that you login using your Facebook ID.
- Once, you’ve created your account, go to the Google Play Store or the App Store to download and install the Perk TV Live app on your mobile device.
- You’ll also need to download and install the Perk Wallet on your mobile device. You can find the Perk Wallet at the Google Play Store or the App Store. The Perk Wallet is used to store your points that you’ve earned using the different Perk apps. The Perk Wallet will be used to request gift cards or cash to your PayPal account
- The company requires that you must be 17 years of age or older in order to use the Perk apps to earn gift cards or cash.
- The Perk TV Live app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software. You can rate TV shows using Nielsen’s TV Ratings in the app. You have the choice to disable this feature from the setting in the app. You are not obligated to participate in this rating or allow Nielsen to recover the data from the show you are watching for their market research.
How To Earn Points?
- You’ll need to open the app and log in before you can start accumulating points.
- Once you’ve completed the login process, go to the live screen on your app and start the live streaming.
- Turn on your TV and let the show play on your television.
- Keep the app running on your mobile device so it can listen to the show playing on your television.
- When the show plays the app will listen to the show and reward you points for watching the show on your television.
- The app must be able to listen to your TV in order to earn points using this app.
- When you decide to watch another show, make sure you go back to the app and check into this show. Otherwise, the app won’t give you credit for the new show you are watching.
- The app works with live television, online streaming such as Netflix and Hulu. Just make sure to check in on the app and start the live screen so it can record the sound of your TV in the background.
How Are You Paid?
- The points that you accumulate in your Perk TV Live app must be transferred over to your Perk Wallet.
- In the Perk Wallet, every 1000 points you’ve earned can be converted to $1.
- You can redeem different gift cards from stores like Target, Starbucks and more. All you need is 1000 points in your account to receive a $1 gift card.
- If you’d like your money transferred to your PayPal account, you’ll need 1250 points in your account. This will earn you $1 cash in your PayPal account.
What Are People Saying About Perk TV Live?
- In the beginning, this was a great app and it was easy to use. However, after the latest update, the app seems to crash.
- Many people say they can no longer sign into the app because it is crashing when they try to log in using their Facebook ID.
- When you are watching TV the app will crash and not record the show. The new update has many issues and the app is not working correctly.
This is a great app from the Perk family and can be used in conjunction with the other apps from Perk. You have a variety of different Perk apps you can install on your Android or iOS device that will allow you to accumulate points. The points are transferred to your Perk Wallet. The Perk Wallet allows you to redeem different gift cards for a variety of markets. Most of the gift cards are for US residents only. If you are an international user, you can redeem your points for cash to your PayPal account. Perk TV Live is a legitimate app and is easy to use. The company doesn’t have any restriction on who can download and use the app as long as you are 17 years of age or older.