Lifestylz.tv is just one of the Swagbucks ways to earn points each day. Swagbucks has several different video apps that you can use to earn SB (Swagbucks) each day. The different apps are called SBTV, EntertaiNow, Indymusic, MovieClips, Sportly, and Lifestylz. If you are using Lifestylz app, it is easy to add a combination of other movie apps to the mix to increase your earning each day from Swagbucks. Each one of the video apps allows you to create a favorite listing to earn money. One great way to earn from the app is to add videos from Hone & Garden to your favorite listing. It is easy to just watch a few videos each day to earn 10 Swagbucks in your account.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll need to go to Swagbucks and register for an account.
- This isn’t an international app and only works for people living in the United States and Canada.
- Once you’ve created your account, you’ll need to verify your email address.
- Now you can visit the Google Play Store or the App Store to download Lifestylz.tv on your Android or iOS device.
- It is necessary to link your account back to your Swagbucks account so that the points you earn each day are credited to your account.
How To Earn Points:
- Open the app on your mobile device and start watching short videos or movie trailers.
- It is easy to create a favorite list and add videos to your listing to watch each day.
- In order to optimize your earning with this app, you should look for short video trailers to watch each day.
- Take a look at the Home & Garden section and choose some 10 to 15-second videos to add to your favorite playlist.
- Each day open your playlist and allow the videos to run.
- You’ll earn 2 SB for every 15 videos you view each day.
- This pays out a maximum of 10 SB each day.
What Are People Saying About this App:
- The app is now capping out at 4 SB each day. You no longer can earn 10 to 30 SB each day for using this app. You’re still required to watch 2 full rounds of 10 ads – videos in order to earn your Swagbucks. Now you can only earn a maximum of 4 SB each day using this app.
- The app plays adverts between each clip you watch. At times the app will freeze and not work. However, using this app is one way to earn a few Swagbucks to help you reach your daily goal.
- The ads are displayed in the app will cause your phone to stop functioning. When the ads, pause on the screen, it makes it difficult to get out of the app. Many people complain the only way to stop the app is by rebooting your phone.
- Many people are angry at how the company has changed the rules and is making it more difficult to earn Swagbucks each day.
- This use to be a good app until the company installed a 40-second countdown timer for the app. Now it takes ages to load the timer and most the time your phone will freeze during this time.
- There are people who don’t have issues with the app working on their mobile device. However, they are disappointed that the app is no longer paying 10 points a day, but only 4 instead.
- On certain commercials that play on the app will cause your phone to freeze. You’ll need to click on the “X” on the screen in order to unlock your phone and allow the app to continue.
- The videos take way too long to load.
- Some people are only receiving 2 SB each day to watch 15 videos.
- The time of watching videos has greatly increased and it now takes way over 1 hour to watch a couple of videos to earn 2 SB from the site.
- The app now has a daily limit and you’re allowed to only watch 30 video clips each day to earn 4 SB. In the past, you were allowed to earn 10 SB each day when you used this app.
This is a legitimate app that is part of Swagbucks. The company has been around for years and has an excellent reputation online for paying people for the work they do on their website. This video app is just one of many that Swagbucks offers you to earn SB each day. However, this app has a few issues and many people are disappointed in the app and how it is working now. The company allowed you to earn 10 SB each day when you used this app. Unfortunately, now you can only earn a maximum of 4 SB each day before the app displays a message that you’ve reached your limit for the day. Furthermore, there are numerous complaints from people who are using this app. They say that when the ads play on their phone it will freeze their phone and they need to reboot the phone in order to unlock their screen.
Considering all the recent updates and changes the company has made to the app, it doesn’t look worthwhile to join the app. If the company allowed you to earn the 10 to 30 SB each day for watching the small video trailers then this is a great way to increase your points on Swagbucks each day. However, the company is only allowing you to earn 4 SB each day for watching 15 video trailers that are 40 seconds long. I’d recommend the app because it comes from a well-known company online. However, I don’t think this is a great way to increase your earning on Swagbucks each day by using this app.