Scour is an app by Web Value Entertainment and is only available on the Google Play Store. The company will pay you to watch videos in your spare time. Scour understands that people spend hours watching video on their smartphone or tablet. Therefore, they’ve created a way for you to earn money while watching your videos. The app is available internationally and anyone can download and install this app if you own an Android device.
How Does It Work?
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the app to your Android mobile device.
- Once installed, you’ll need to register with the company.
- You can use your Google Plus or Facebook account to complete the registration.
- Make sure you add your personal information and your PayPal ID so the company can send you your payments.
- The company has a referral program.
- You’ll earn a 10% reward when your friends sign up and use the app. The rewards are based on the money the person earns using the app.
- Share your referral link and earn extra rewards from the app.
Key Features of the App:
- The app is a universal app that works best on Android devices.
- The app has an intuitive interface and simple graphics to use.
- You’ll have options to perform tasks and watch videos to earn money.
- The app is free to use, download, and install on your mobile devices.
- The company offers rewards or gift cards for performing different tasks or watching videos using the app.
What Are People Saying About the APP?
- The App only allows you to withdraw your earnings once your account has been confirmed.
- It is virtually impossible to confirm your email address with this app. You only have two options to register with the app. Therefore, the app never collects your email address, send you a verification code, or allows you to withdraw from the app.
- The contact information on the app will not direct you to the company. Instead, it will open a Bluetooth connection on your device. There is no way to contact the company to have your account verified or your funds sent to you.
- Many people feel this app is designed to block all users from cashing out.
- If you are working on the app and need to make a phone call, it is necessary to close the app. Once you open the app again, there aren’t any offers for you to complete. Furthermore, they don’t update the offers, once the app has been closed.
- The company states the app is international, however, the app won’t work in India. The app doesn’t display any videos to watch.
- When the app was first installed it worked for 30 minutes. Afterward, the app stopped showing all the offers and videos and it isn’t working again.
- There are a few Android devices the app won’t load correctly on.
My Thoughts About the App:
- If you try to visit the website, you’ll land on a single page with no information at all. All you’ll see is the name of the app and a link that will redirect you to The Google Play Store.
- The company is scamming people who use this app. They require you to login to the app using your Google Plus or Facebook account. However, if you want to cash out, they require you to verify your email address. There is no place in the app to add an email address or to have the company send you a verification code.
- The App only has a 3.5 rating and many people have written a poor review of the app.
- So far nobody has been able to cash out on the app because of the loop the app has in place.
I wouldn’t recommend anyone to download and install this app on your Android device. The company has the app blocked so that you need to log into the app using your Google Plus or Facebook account. Furthermore, they require you to verify your email address in order to receive your payment. In the app, there is no place to enter an email address and the company can’ send you a verification code. The app is unstable and will stop displaying the videos for you to watch. Once a person reached the minimum for cashing out on the app, it won’t pay them because it is virtually impossible to verify your email address. If you want to earn money watching videos on your mobile device, don’t use this app.