VigLink is a blog monetization program that will take all your non-monetized blog links and turn them into money-making links. In April of 2016 Viglink partnered with Effinity and vCommission. This is excellent news for blogger living in India and France. Now it is easy for bloggers living in India to use the monetization program for their blogs with companies like Amazon India, Flipart, MakeMyTrip, Snapdea, Paytm, and PriceMinister. What makes VigLink stand out from the rest in-text advertising networks is how they can easily convert all your normal outgoing links into affiliate links where you can easily earn a commission.
How To Register:
- You can either register as a Publisher or a Merchant on the site.
- The people who earn the most money with the company are blogging or website owners who write product or service reviews on their site.
- If you own a blog and write reviews, you’ll need to register with the company as a Publisher. If you are a merchant and want to advertise with this company, you’ll need to register under the Merchant account.
- Just click on the Sign-Up tab on the top of the website.
- You’ll have the choice to register with the company using your Google account or by email.
- Enter your email address and password and hit the sign up button.
- An email will be sent to you to confirm your email address.
- After confirming your email the company wants to know where you publish your content.
- You’ll need to supply them with your blog URL.
- You’ll need to choose a second location. This location will be a place that you can share your content on, such as a blog or your social media account.
- They want to understand what type of content you post on your site.
- You can now generate a code that you can paste to your website pages or get a plugin for your blog or website.
How Does It Work?
- You’ll need to copy and paste the code to your website pages that you want to monetize. Otherwise, download the plugin an install this on your blog.
- Using a plugin is simple and it will examine your outbound links to determine if they link to a product or service.
- If the link is for a product, the plugin will add an affiliate link to your link automatically.
- When a person clicks on this link and purchases an item, you’ll receive a commission on the sales of the item purchased.
- Furthermore, you can use this with any other ad network and it works great with Google Adsense.
- What is fantastic about the code and the plugin is how it will automatically monetize all your outbound links on your site. You don’t need to do anything except to install the code or add the plugin to your site. It is that simple to start using.
- If you’re having a problem installing the code on your site, Viglink has a demo page that explains how this work and how to install the code.
How Are You Accepted To The Different Merchant Programs?
- There is no need to worry about being accepted to a merchant program through the site.
- If a merchant has a whitelist, the site will manually add your affiliate link.
- This will give you a commission each time a person clicks on your link and purchases the item.
Does The Company Have A Referral Program?
- Yes, the company has a referral program.
- You can earn a 35% of the company’s commission they earn from the publisher that signed up under your referral link.
- Each referral you have in your account will earn you this commission for the first year only.
- It is easy to share your referral link with friends or add a banner ad to your website.
How Does The Company Pay?
- Each time a person clicks on your link and purchases a product, the commission is added to your dashboard.
- The company shares the commission with you. You’ll earn 75 % of the commission and the company will earn 25% of the commission.
- The company pays all publishers through PayPal.
- It appears that the company pays at the end of each month for the commission you earned during the month.
This is a legitimate company and pays you each month for the commission you earn from selling different items on your website or blog. The company will take all your non-monetized links and turn them into paying links. Each time a person purchases one of the items that you’ve written about the commission is added to your dashboard. At the end of the month, the company splits the commissions with you. You’ll earn 75% of the total commission and the site earns 25%. Furthermore, if you join the referral program and your referral earns a commission each month the company will give you an extra 35% percent profit in your account. The referral commission is based on the company’s portion of the seller’s commission. Therefore, the company is sharing their portion of the commission with you. This is valid for a year.
This is an excellent company to join if you write product reviews on your site. Even if you are a tech writer and write about different gadgets the links can be converted into affiliate links and you’ll earn a commission if a person buys of these items.