Survey Merchandiser App is owned by Survey.com. The company has a second app called Survey Retail. Both the apps seem to perform the same types of jobs and you’ll do the same work on both of the apps. The app is a micro job function that will require you to go to retail stores to take pictures, do an inventory, report pricing, build displays, or even add stickers to existing products on the shelves. The app is available for iOS and Android devices. You can download and install the app from the App Store or the Google Play Store. This app is only available in the United States and will use your GPS location to locate jobs in your area.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll first need to download and install the app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Register with the company and turn on your GPS location finder in the app.
- The app will use your GPS location to find suitable jobs in your area.
- You’ll be notified of different jobs or you can search for jobs that you’d like to complete.
- Each job has a job description, how long the job will take to complete, and how much you’ll be paid for the work.
Are There Any Requirements To Join?
- The site would like you to have prior merchandising experience, but it isn’t a requirement to join the app and be assigned different projects.
- You must own an iOS or Android device. The company prefers that you use your smartphone, but you can also use your tablet as long as you can activate your GPS location finder on your tablet. The company needs this activated so they can track you and make sure you’ve completed the job.
- You’ll need to have reliable transportation in order to complete the jobs. The different jobs will take you to multiple stores in your area.
- There are certain jobs that you must be punctual in order to complete. These jobs would be prearranged with the store owner and they’d be expecting you to arrive on time to complete your project.
- The company requires that you have strong communication skills because a few jobs will be to talk with the public or working with different store managers.
- Some jobs will require that you list up to 35 pounds and you must be able to lift this weight in order to accept the project.
What Type of Projects Does the Company Offer?
- The company has audits that you can perform. You’ll need to enter the date in your phone and take pictures while you’re in the store.
- There are merchandising projects that will require you to set up store displays, add stickers to different products, or even restock shelves in a certain store.
- Some shifts will require you to work 4 to 8 hours. During your shift, you’ll be removing old products from the store shelves and restocking the shelves with new products.
- Other jobs last 3 to 5 hours. These jobs will require you to set up a product demo in the store and talk with the client’s that visit the market. You could be handing out free samples or a coupon for the client’s to test new products.
- There are also jobs where you’ll need to build brand awareness. This will require you to work with the store’s manager and help them to place orders or fix their store displays.
- Each job has a job description, how many hours it will take, and how much you’ll be paid for the work that you do.
- You can find projects in the available section of your app. In this area, you’ll see what jobs are available that you can request. You can send a request if you’re interested in working on a certain job.
- The area Field Manager will review all requests and assign the project to each person.
- At times the Field Manager will contact you through the app, an email, or an SMS to let you know about new projects. If you’re interested in the project, just reply to the message and you’ll be notified when the projects will start. They will send you the details about when you can start the project and what is required of you to complete the project.
- The company has a referral program that you can earn up to $100 for each person you refer to the company.
- A person will need to download and install the app on their mobile device. When they register with the company they must enter your referral code in order to receive your bonus.
- You’ll earn 10% of the person’s completed project. The maximum you can earn for a single referral is $100. The projects must be approved and paid in order for you to earn your referral bonus.
- It is easy to keep track of your referral earning. Each person you’ve referred to the app will be listed in your referral screen. You can track their earning and how much you’ve earned.
- Your referral bonuses are paid once the person’s job has been approved. The referral bonuses are added to your pay.
How Are You Paid?
- The company pays on the 1st, 10th, and 20th of each month.
- You must have a balance of $7.50 in your account to request payment from the company.
- If your account balance hasn’t reached $7.50, your accumulated balance will roll over until the next payday.
- The company sends out your payment to your PayPal account.
- You’ll need to request your payment before the scheduled payment day.
- The company sends out your payment at 11:59 PM EST on the last day of the pay period. Therefore, you might receive your payment one or two days later depending on how fast PayPal notifies you about the funds in your account.
- In your payment center on the app, you’ll have access to your available money and your unpaid earnings. The unpaid earning reflect the jobs that have been completed but haven’t been authorized for payment.
This is a legitimate company to work for. The company has another app called Survey Retail. The two apps basically work the same and you’ll be performing the same types of job projects in both apps. Before starting to work on the app, you’ll need to take into consideration that the company won’t pay for your travel time. However, if you’re required to purchase any items in the store, you’ll be reimbursed for your purchases. This is an excellent way to earn a passive or part-time income. Some people work full-time on this app and have earned a decent amount of money. If you can land one of the merchandising jobs, you’ll have a better chance to earn a higher income from the company.