TTec is a global BPO company that is based in Englewood, CO. The company has over 50,000 people working for them in 17 countries around the world. Many of the employees work at the office; however, the company does offer work at home positions for virtual assistants. The at-home positions are for call center agents that are based in the US and the UK. These agents will handle service calls for their clients, technical support, and sales. The company is always looking for bilingual employees who speak Spanish, German, French, Catalan, Dutch, and many other languages. If you decide to work for the company, you’ll be hired as an employee and must commit to working 20 hours per week. However, most of the position work 20 to 30 hours a week and could require you to work weekends and holidays.
How Does it Work?
- If you’re interested in applying for a job, the company has several requirements that you must first meet.
- You must be at least 17 years old and have a high school diploma or a GED to apply for work.
- The company requires that you have your own desktop or laptop computer. You’ll need a PC to work with and not a MAC device.
- You’ll also need a DSL or cable internet connection and a USB or VOIP headset to answer calls with.
- The company also looks for people who have some call center experience or who can speak a second language.
- The last requirement is a dedicated cell phone or landline to contact the company with.
How to Apply For a Job:
- If you’re interested in working for the company, you’ll need to visit the website.
- The company requires that you run a system check on your computer to see if it meets their requirements.
- If your computer meets the company requirements, you can fill out the application.
- After the application is completed, you’re required to take a skills assessment test.
- The company will review your application and skills assessment test and send you an email within 2 business days.
- If you’re selected for an interview, the company performs a second computer test.
- Once you’ve completed the test and the company feels like you’re a good candidate for the position, they’ll make you an offer.
- You’ll need to pass a drug test and a criminal background test which the company pays for.
Work At Home Locations:
- If you live in the United Kingdom the company hires work at home positions for people living in:
- Northern Ireland
- Furthermore, the company hires people who live in certain states across the United States:
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
How Much Does the Company Pay?
- The company’s starting pay is $8 or $9 an hour depending on what position you’re hired for.
How Does the Company Pay?
- The company pays every two weeks for your work.
- You can select to have your money directly deposited to your bank account or the company offers you a Payroll Debit Card.
Does the Company Offer Benefits?
- As an employee of the company, you are offered a benefits package.
- The company offers you health insurance, dental coverage, and a 401K.
- Some people claim that the health insurance package is quite expensive and others consider it affordable.
This is a legitimate company to work for. TeleTech has been around since 1982 and their corporate office is located in Englewood, Colorado. The company hires people from 17 different countries worldwide and also has a work at home position for people living in the US and the UK. This is a great opportunity if you’re looking for permanent employment and a benefits package. The work at home agents normally work 20 to 30 hours per week and may be required to work on weekends and holidays. This is an excellent company to work for and many people enjoy this as a way to earn money working at home.
7 thoughts on “TTec Review: Legit or Scam”
Thank you for taking the time to expose the scams and protect others.
They have a scam on facebook
TTEC is a legitimate company but unfortunately scammers are posing as TTEC officials and offering employments.
The public should be aware especially job seekers ,they messaged me that I had gotten a job.lol. They conducted the interview via IM(TTEC company will never use IM, they use emails and webcam video calls)
The scammers send you a cheque, they say it’s money for work from home materials like New PC,printer etc,they pressurize you to deposit the money and when you do,that’s where they get you.I will post the phone numbers and email they used .
How will I know
Please tell me more, so far everything to the dot happened to me. What happens after the check is mailed?
Happened to me too. emails that are scam related: firstname.lastname@example.org (720)463-3519. email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Thank you for letting people know the email address of the scammers so they can stay away from them.