Joany closed the research study on July 27, 2018.
Joany is a health insurance company who is currently conducting a research study to determine how to help families purchase their health insurance. According to Joany, over 70% of Americans purchase the wrong health insurance for their families. Therefore, they are making a nationwide change to help individuals make the right choice when it comes to choosing their health insurance. The company is paying each person who qualifies for this study $25 for your time.
How Do You Qualify?
- Joany has a set of questions that can easily be answered to determine if you qualify for the study or not.
- These questions are important to make sure they research data isn’t compromised.
- To qualify for the test you’re asked 5 simple questions to start with. If you can answer all 5 of these questions, you’ll be directed to the test. However, if you can’t answer the questions, you can join the referral program and spread the word. You’ll earn $25 for each referral that can complete the test.
- To qualify for the research study they require the following questions to be answered:
- You’ve already purchased your health insurance plan, and it is active for 2018.
- You didn’t purchase health insurance directly through a healthcare plan like Oscar, Aetna, Blue Shield, etc.
- Your employer doesn’t have a health insurance plan you’re on.
- You don’t currently have health insurance through your school or university.
- You currently aren’t on Medicaid, Medicare or VA health insurance.
Why You Didn’t Qualify:
- The survey is for people who live in the United States.
- The study is focused on people who have purchased their health insurance through a health plan or health plan exchange.
- If you didn’t qualify for this research study the company may have another one in the near future. If so, they will contact you if they do.
What Type of Questions Are Asked?
- The study includes a set of 50 questions with multiple choice answers.
- It normally takes around 10 minutes to complete.
- At the end of the study, the company may require you to send them a picture of your health insurance card.
- Not everyone is asked to do this, but some people may be required to do this.
- The referral program is easy to join. Even if you didn’t qualify for the study, you’ll be given a direct referral link.
- You can share this link with your family, friends, social media, or anywhere else.
- If a person comes to the site, qualifies to take the survey, complete the survey, you’ll earn $25 from Joany.
- However, you won’t be paid if the person can’t qualify for the survey.
How Does The Company Pay?
- After you’ve completed the survey it normally takes around 48 hours for the company to send your payment. However, it could take up to a week at the most.
- You can request an Amazon gift card or payment to your PayPal account.
- Referral payments are sent after the person has completed the survey.
Joany Insurance Company is a legitimate company and will pay anyone who qualifies and complete the survey $25. Furthermore, if you don’t qualify for the survey the company has a referral program that you can join. Just share your unique referral link with your family, friends, and social media sites or on forums. When a person uses your referral link, qualifies for the survey, and completes the survey, you’ll receive $25 from the company. This is a way of saying thanks for spreading the word.